Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Leaving Brazil  (Read 6629 times)

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
Re: Leaving Brazil
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »
Thank you so much Todez. I believe she goes by her name : Rebeca  Rezende Boyle and her mother is Mara Silvia Rezende. I found an evangical church in her hometown on Google but not sure how to contact the members of that church. We just need someone to stand up and help Martin out. Just to notify Rebeca to connect with her father...

Thank you so much!

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 08:57:35 PM »
A quick search led to these sites for finding phone numbers and addresses.

http://www.phonebookoftheworld.com/brazil/white-pages.asp

http://www.numberway.com/phone-numbers/161/

Offline pam.in.ny

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 09:09:37 PM »
phillyone,

What about that social network site in Brazil that was used when they found out Bruna had
passed away? Maybe someone who can speak Portuguese could see if she might be on there.

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 09:21:36 PM »
Hi Pam,

I believe that is Orkut.. Martin and I have been on there and didn't find anything. Martin doesn't believe she's on Orkut, but if someone else who can speak portugese can find her on there that would be great (though I do believe Martin speaks Portugese). I'm going to send out a tweet (however it will be in English) If someone can get out a tweet in Portugese, that would be great!

Offline acsgomes

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 11:10:01 PM »

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 02:05:41 AM »
There is a Rebeca Augusto on Facebook that graduated in 2010 (she'd be about 18 then) and lives near Sao Paulo, Brazil.  (ETA:  I know I read on her profile that she lived near there, but now I don't see it.  However, many of her friends do.)

I know Martin doesn't have a recent picture, but do we have any idea what she might look like.

I used her first name and the last name of her stepfather since there was talk of an illegal adoption.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:08:41 AM by Bree »
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline Martin

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 06:35:41 AM »
Just to confirm - Rebeca's stepfather is José Augusto Dos Santos Sá (surnames 'Dos Santos Sá - probably more easily traced through 'Sá'). Rebeca's official name, since the fraudulent adoption is Rebeca Rezende Sá.

The last known address was:

Rua José Augusto Dos Santos, 86,Ap 1501, Floradas de São José, São José dos Campos (I know, there's a funny similarity in the name of the street, but I've been there). They are now at an unknown address - something I find hard to fathom because everyone in Brazil can be traced through tax and national insurance records.

Below are the names of some people and officials I have contacted without any result:

Mara Silvia Oliveira Rezende's former therapist: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001588616974

Sr Andre, a former neighbour - auruguay@gmail.com

My former father-in-law, Milton Pessoa Rezende - miltonrezende@starrett.com.br

My former mother-in-law, Maria Josefina Oliveira Rezende, a lawyer in Itu, Rua Cuiabá, 21 -Bairro Brasil -  Itu. Phones: (011)4013-4417 / 4022-7925

Brazilian Ambassador to the UK, H.E. Roberto Jaguaribe, 32 Green Street
Westminster, London W1K 7AT, UK info@brazil.org.uk clovis@brazil.org.uk

British Ambassador to Brazil, Alan Charlton, SES 801 Conj. K Lote 8 - Brasília - DF - Brasil - CEP 70200-010
 Phone: +55 (61) 3329 2300 - Fax: +55 (61) 3329 2369
 E-mail: press.brasilia@fco.gov.uk brazil.consular@fco.gov.uk

Dep. Liliam Sá, Brazilian politician who claims to be for the family - http://www.facebook.com/#!/liliamsa

Priest who married us  Pe. João Edênio Reis Valle, Congregação do Verbo Divino, Rua Verbo Divino, 993A
Sao Paulo, 04719-001, Brazil
(11) 3512-2222 edeniovalle@uol.com.br

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 09:09:47 AM »
If they could find out where or if she goes to school?  Or where she works?  I wouldn't ask questions at the church because they would probably inform the mother and not tell you anything.  I wonder what a private investigator would charge to find these things out? 

Offline Martin

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »
Well, she's never had any secondary schooling apparently - and she's nearly 19 now (it gets worse). I've already been ripped off by a PI and repeatedly ignored by social services and police when I asked for her to be located.

Offline todez

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 04:35:22 PM »
Do any of the Brazilian members have contact, either direct or indirect, with any of the TV media in the Sao Jose dos Campos area?  Or even with the networks?  Maybe they (Brasil Urgente, Linha Direta or some such show) could do a story about this with a Brazilian angle; "what would you do if your Brazilian child was kidnapped and taken out of the country" and then segue to Martin's case and allow him to make an appeal directly to his daughter, or anyone who might know her, to contact him?  It's just a thought.

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 11:00:37 AM »
Just a reminder to retweet Martin's message for all you tweeters...

Retweet everyone: Where is Rebeca Rezende Boyle? http://bringseanhome.org/wordpress/active-cases/rebeca-rezende

Martin is trying to reunite with his daughter Rebeca who is now 18 yrs old. For those who have already done so, Thank You. Also, if you know Portugese and are a tweeter, please put this message on twitter in Portugese.

Thanks so much!

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2011, 08:06:38 AM »
Martin has tweeted in Portugese.. Please retweet:

mb14uk Martin Boyle
Tweetar de novo :-) Onde é que está Rebeca Rezende Boyle/ Rebeca Rezende Sá? http://bringseanhome.org/wordpress/active-cases/rebeca-rezende

Thanks