Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just landed at LAX with the boys  (Read 5776 times)

Offline Andrew

• Left Behind Parent
    • Bring the Twins home
Just landed at LAX with the boys
« on: March 16, 2011, 12:13:37 AM »
Hello everyone - we just landed at LAX.  Thank you all so much, from the bottom of my heart, for your support, prayers, best wishes, and help.  It means more to me than I will ever be able to express. 

The situation in Singapore was fraught with frustrating delays, and the mother and her family have had 18 months to brainwash the boys so I am more than a little concerned about them.  I will write more when I have a few more minutes, but wanted to let you all know that we are safely in the U.S.

Thank you again so, so much.

-Andrew

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
Re: Just landed at LAX with the boys
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 12:37:06 AM »
God Bless you and your boys Andrew... I am waiting for my daughter to be returned, also the first Hague Deportation of a child in Costa Rica. You give me hope that I will be the next one coming home with my child.  Your boys will be fine when they feel your love, and God will fill their hearts, it may take a little time, but my brother - you are truly blessed.

best regards,

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

(((((Big tears of joy in my eyes for you)))))

Offline ananddad

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 07:55:22 AM »
Congratulations Andrew!

I was saddened to read how much the boys have been brainwashed by the mother. Now that you are back in the US, I am sure you would seek appropriate help for the three of you as a group. Though I am not aware of the specifics, I heard NCMEC has some funds that it uses for travel (return of abducted kids) and providing counseling to help the LBP and the child reacquaint with each other. May be you would want to get in touch with NCMEC.

You have already brushed aside the biggest hurdle. Normalizing your relationship with your kids should not be very difficult. Good luck!
"In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay, then you have not reached the end." -- Unknown.

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »
Welcome home Andrew! Good luck and I'm sure your boys will come around once they feel your love...

Offline LukieD

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • http://bringseanhome.org
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 08:56:29 AM »
Welcome home Andrew, William, and Christopher!!!

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 09:06:51 AM »
Best wishes Andrew on a great life with your boys.  A little counseling and a lot of love will do the trick.  Kids are resilient as long as they have stability and a parent with strength of character.

Offline Lexi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 09:16:28 AM »
Andrew,
Wonderful news!! All the best wishes to you, William and Christopher.

Offline Lexi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 09:18:29 AM »
Congratulations Andrew!

I was saddened to read how much the boys have been brainwashed by the mother. Now that you are back in the US, I am sure you would seek appropriate help for the three of you as a group. Though I am not aware of the specifics, I heard NCMEC has some funds that it uses for travel (return of abducted kids) and providing counseling to help the LBP and the child reacquaint with each other. May be you would want to get in touch with NCMEC.

You have already brushed aside the biggest hurdle. Normalizing your relationship with your kids should not be very difficult. Good luck!

Ananddad,
I had posted that info on the forum some time back - I should be able to find it again.

Edit: Here it is:

http://bringseanhome.org/forums/index.php/topic,1655.msg47678.html#msg47678

This one is through Find the Children. Carlos posted about NCMEC being a good resource, in general. 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:45:42 AM by Lexi »

Offline luvthelake

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 09:45:16 AM »
Congratulations on getting your boys back, they will be fine with your love, ya enjoy.......:)

Offline ANALE

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 10:56:44 AM »

You did it!!!  Lots of prayers and good wishes for all three of you.

We could use a lot of more good news like this!

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 02:48:44 PM »
Welcome Home!! It is wonderful to hear that all three of you are home now!

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 05:03:23 PM »
Congratulations Andrew!

I heard NCMEC has some funds that it uses for travel (return of abducted kids) and providing counseling to help the LBP and the child reacquaint with each other. May be you would want to get in touch with NCMEC.

Here's how I got funds from NCMEC... you write an assistance letter and address it to the Dept of Justice, but send it to NCMEC so they can hand it off.  I also pasted pics in my letter so they could see the "real" people asking for help.  It worked. I worked the pics into my letter so it was like a type of brochure, but not really... (hopefully that makes sense? ) the DOJ will put the funds up, and NCMEC will go to bat for you. I have good contacts there if you need a number and name.

Good luck and once again, congrats!

Roy Koyama - LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »
Welcome home to you and the boys.  It is wonderful to hear such good news. 

I hope the good news keep coming for all of the LBP's.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose