Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reports that Sean is morbidly obese  (Read 5675 times)

Offline :: ultranol ::

• http://www.twitter.com/ultranol
Reports that Sean is morbidly obese
« on: March 23, 2011, 07:56:12 AM »
There is no single lie that's too big or too absurd for these people.

http://oglobo.globo.com/rio/mat/2011/03/22/advogado-sean-goldman-teria-obesidade-morbida-hoje-924068659.asp

RIO - O menino Sean Goldman estaria com obesidade mórbida motivada por um quadro depressivo e, por isso, sendo mantido recluso pelos parentes americanos. A informação foi dada na terça-feira pelo advogado da família do garoto no Brasil, Sérgio Tostes. Ele e parentes brasileiros de Sean tentaram insistentemente avisar o menino da morte do avô Raimundo, enterrado na terça no Memorial do Carmo , mas não obtiveram sucesso.

Sean não fala com os parentes no Brasil desde que foi entregue ao pai americano, David Goldman, em 24 de dezembro de 2009. A avó materna do menino, Silvana Bianchi, disse na terça-feira que ainda aguarda a intervenção do governo brasileiro no caso.

Translation:

Sean Goldman is reportedly morbidly obese due to a depression state and because of that he's been kept secluded by the American relatives. This information was given last Tuesday by the laywer of the Brazilian family, Sérgio Tostes. Brazilian relatives and him tried many times calling the boy to tell him about the death of his grandfather Raimundo, buried last Tuesday, without success.

Sean does not speak to his Brazilian relatives since he was delivered to the American father, David Goldman, in December 24th of 2009. The maternal grandmother, Silvana Bianchi, said last Tuesday that she still expects the Brazilian government to intervene in the matter.

Offline AbbaMD

Re: Reports that Sean is morbidly obese
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
Wow...   The article is morbidly imbecile!

Offline Liberty

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:32:50 AM »
Next thing you know, they are going to declare he's been shipped off to live with aliens......

Tostes should be ashamed, as should they all.

Offline cm

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 08:51:06 AM »
Sean Goldman is reportedly morbidly obese due to a depression state and because of that he's been kept secluded by the American relatives. This information was given last Tuesday by the laywer of the Brazilian family, Sérgio Tostes. Brazilian relatives and him tried many times calling the boy to tell him about the death of his grandfather Raimundo, buried last Tuesday, without success.

Sean does not speak to his Brazilian relatives since he was delivered to the American father, David Goldman, in December 24th of 2009. The maternal grandmother, Silvana Bianchi, said last Tuesday that she still expects the Brazilian government to intervene in the matter.

Let me see if I have this right, Silvana buried her husband the same day she stated that she expects the Brazilian government to intervene in the matter? We could attribute this to a grieving widow...but it's the same statement over and over again. Perhaps it was Raimundo's illness that pushed her over the edge and his death that sent her into a free-fall. No, that's highly doubtful.

Tostes' far reaching statements regarding Sean have entered the realm of the absurd (aka Twilight Zone)...but definitely of theatrical quality for the drama rag oglobo.
"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. "  ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Offline MaraVitta

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 08:53:42 AM »
things are going beyond the absurd... They rely on the fact that David is too tired of court battles, otherwise they would be sued...
Mara

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 09:12:18 AM »
Funny....last I heard he was getting reading for spring and bike riding.......

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
What an awful thing to say.  I can't believe he said this, I can't believe any of this.  There is something very wrong with these people and very wrong with the attorney who obviously is not advising them properly.

Offline cm

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 10:05:18 AM »
What an awful thing to say.  I can't believe he said this, I can't believe any of this.  There is something very wrong with these people and very wrong with the attorney who obviously is not advising them properly.

After the letter from the President of the OAB - JPLS's escapades in appealing a $240 fine for disobeying two court orders for visitation - JLS's 'expertice' in PAS - and good ole' Tostes - the puppet, my thoughts about attorneys in Brazil really soured.

Zamariola is an exception to the entropy of attorneys in Brazil.
"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. "  ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Offline LukieD

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • http://bringseanhome.org
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 10:10:27 AM »
Didn't I read somewhere that Silvana said that she had received pictures of Sean with his friends around the holidays? Certainly those pictures would have shown if he had gained weight. Actually the irony of this whole escapade is that from the photos we've all seen of Sean he actually looks thinner than he did when he came home over a year ago. What a bunch of desperate, pathological liars, and sore losers. It just never, ever ends with them...

Offline MaraVitta

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 10:20:29 AM »
Didn't I read somewhere that Silvana said that she had received pictures of Sean with his friends around the holidays? Certainly those pictures would have shown if he had gained weight. Actually the irony of this whole escapade is that from the photos we've all seen of Sean he actually looks thinner than he did when he came home over a year ago. What a bunch of desperate, pathological liars, and sore losers. It just never, ever ends with them...

Noooo, don't say he's thinner, or they will say he's starving!!!
 :rolleyes:
Mara

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »
These people are just habitually liars.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline Grace

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »
Maravitta LOL
Yes, thin? David is not feeding him enough. Do you know what that is folks? Simply an attempt to throw public opinion against David (logically) and Americans in general. Many Brazilians think everyone in America is obese. Ridiculous statement coming from a lawyer. This is something you'd expect to see in some tabloid's comments section.