Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Home, and the healing begins...  (Read 10141 times)

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Home, and the healing begins...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 07:02:43 PM »
Carlos, that is the absolute truth.  How can we change this?   

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 07:14:35 PM »
It's not just any LBP that has to suffer such treatment.  It's the father.  Change the gender roles here and the abductor wouldn't be allowed within 500 miles of the children.  Over-coming the legal and social presumption of male guilt and female innocence is extremely difficult and must be done repeatedly in every court and with every agency and institution involved.  In any conflict between the parents the father is presumed guilty (if not a rapist, pedophile and serial batterer) and the mother is presumed to be the innocent victim.  The victim father looks for help and gets treated like a suspect in a criminal investigation.  The mother routinely breaks the law and abuses the children and finds a whole system designed to rescue and protect her if she will play damsel in distress.

BBM:  So true!  My BIL lost his son because of 'allegations' of sexual misconduct with his minor step-daughter.  Nothing was ever proven and no charges ever filed.  The State of Colorado took his son based on these allegations and his son has been (or will soon be) adopted by his foster parents (we were not allowed to have him either).  The mother walked away from her 9 children.  They wanted my BIL to admit to the allegations (which meant he would lose his son) and if he didn't admit to it and go through the court ordered therapies, he was held in contempt and lost his son.  I don't see how these people can sleep at night.

IMO, our State Department (OCI) is a joke!  They are sitting in their big offices collecting their big paychecks and not giving a d@mn about their citizens and children.  

I hope you are able to have this problem resolved, Andrew.  You should not have to live in fear of having your children re-abducted because of the failure of our government agencies to do their job!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:16:30 PM by Bree »
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 12:20:15 PM »
Carlos, that is the absolute truth.  How can we change this?   

Change it?  I wish I knew.  The very fact that I dare to even say things are the way they are frequently results in me being accused of not respecting, if not hating, women when, in reality, all I'm saying is that they are human and just as capable of making mistakes or being good or evil as men.  

Our culture, society and media encourages female violence and vilifies men in the name of "empowering" women or "protecting" them.

Just a couple of examples of many:

Lorena Bobbit mutilates her husband, admits it, and is hailed a hero:

http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-date-in-history-lorena-bobbitt.html

While men who watch the Super Bowl, necessarily, beat their wives and girlfriends (even when there is no proof whatsoever.)

http://www.snopes.com/crime/statistics/superbowl.asp

...at least that's what they do if they watch the game at home.. if they actually go to the Super Bowl, or pretty much any sporting event, they all pay for sex with under-age trafficked children.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2011-03-03/news/super-bowl-prostitution-100-000-hookers-didn-t-show-but-america-s-latest-political-scam-did/

The media needs very little, if any, evidence to run stories saying men are pigs, jerks, sexist, controlling, violent, dumb, etc (eg http://www.avoiceformen.com/misandry/the-psychology-of-hate/ )  But no matter how much evidence we have that shows that a woman is guilty of something there are always people willing to say "there must be more to this story" and will not accept that the woman is guilty.  Even when it is clear that the woman actually is guilty we look for a man to blame (boyfriend, husband, father, etc.)

Nonetheless, feminist groups continue to claim that women are oppressed and that we need special programs to help them.  They claim family courts discriminate against women and give children to abusive fathers when family courts overwhelming favor women and even the best of fathers are treated like criminals.  They say we should put an end to "violence against women" rather than an end to violence period.

I don't know how to change society but I'd like a chance to teach my son to protect himself from a legal system that will treat him like a future rapist and an educational system that will treat him like a defective girl.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline Andrew

• Left Behind Parent
    • Bring the Twins home
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 02:54:50 PM »
I have been emailing the Minor's Counsel and finally asked her last week if I can hold her accountable if the boys are re-abducted.  For most people, the signals of the mother trying to circumvent the email controls would be enough to make them take notice.

On Fri morning, Deborah Manning notified us that she is going to request a withdrawal as Minor's Counsel.  If SageDad is right and I believe he is, I will be blamed for it. 

Manning was willing to take a chance on "my dime" but not on hers.  There was a recent case where a LBP sued a lawyer and a judge and was awarded $950K from the lawyer.  It is about time that lawyers are held accountable for their actions that lead to abductions.

Offline L.E.R.P.

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 05:10:58 PM »

On Fri morning, Deborah Manning notified us that she is going to request a withdrawal as Minor's Counsel.  If SageDad is right and I believe he is, I will be blamed for it.

Andrew,

You've exposed many failures within several parts of the system which are designed to protect your boys. This fact has "The Minors" counsel running for exit stage left!

I feel your continued efforts to turn wrong back into right, will shine a light on the crucial overdue changes needed. You are a caring and loving parent who wants the best for your boys.

Thank you for your continued posts.   :yeahthat
Failure is not defined by attempts to change what is wrong back to what is right; failure is defined by accepting what is wrong and doing nothing to change it!   L.E.R.P.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »
At the risk of belaboring my point...

The Justice Department tweets:

@TheJusticeDept The Justice Dept
"Teach boys early that there is no place for violence in a relationship. Learn more: ow.ly/79DLU
30 Oct Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Then there's tv commercials like this one:

http://youtu.be/6bY4uoDV_pU

Which, similar to the Justice Department publication, says we need to “Redefine what it means to be a man.”

Redefine, as in change our understanding, of manhood. Basically, that manhood, as we understand it now, needs to be changed because an inherent part of being a man is being a possible rapist. It deduces that the probability of a man becoming a rapist (or batterer or pedophile for that matter) is so likely that we don’t just need to do what we already do, which is take a very dim view of rape and punish those who commit it harshly, but that we actually need to change manhood itself, because in some way manhood is the problem.

The commercial opens with:

"He’s tough. He’s strong. He’s aggressive. He’s powerful."

These are the hallmarks of masculine nature and reasonably assumed to be the characteristics of manhood that need to be changed so the baby boy in the commercial doesn’t grow up to become a rapist.  Those characteristics are generally considered to be masculine traits in human males. Whether by genetics or socialization or a combination of both, these are the qualities that we value, expect, and respect in men.  Why? Well, for one the human race would have been a dead end evolutionary experiment if men were not that way. Survival has its demands. I would expect that was particularly true 3,000,000 years ago on the African Savannah. But more relevant to modern times is that this is still what we expect of men in order to protect and provide for families as well as their societies.

One of the many problems here is that none of these characteristics are demonstrably causal of rape any more than they are of armed robbery or becoming a police officer or a marine. Sure, rapists and marines may share many of the same traits, but they contend that the same exact traits that lead men to rape women also lead men to lay down their lives to protect them.

Following this line of logic, if it is characteristic of men to be tough, strong, aggressive and powerful, and that results not in protective guardians and providers for our society but the tragedy of rapists victimizing innocents, then the solution being pointed to in this commercial, is obvious.

We need to engineer men who are fragile, weak, meek and powerless. And we have to start that in the cradle, hammering it in with a toxic dose of innate shame and self-loathing for having been born male.

What would you think if the baby in that commercial had been black? In fact, please come up with one social ill for which you think it is fair and legitimate to target any other monolithic group because of the actions of a few. What group of human beings are you willing to put out there and say, “We need to change the meaning of what it means to be a….” Fill in the blank as you see fit:

Woman?
Asian?
Jew?
Homosexual?
African American?
Hispanic?

It is misandry in action, and it is a form of hate just as surely as any other. Good intentions or concerns about rape don’t license one to practice hatred.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:21:30 AM by SageDad »
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline Andrew

• Left Behind Parent
    • Bring the Twins home
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »
Another twist that shows the system does not work.

In April, 2011, Minor's Counsel Deborah Manning filed a Declaration that says " It is imperative for the children's mental health that they be permitted to renew the bond with their father without communication that would reinforce rejection of the father."  On July 20, 2011, Judge Scott M. Gordon (Los Angeles Superior Court Dept 88) ordered that the mother Yuxin Mei Wang undergo counseling.

Guess what happened on Friday Nov18, 2011?  Judge Gordon, without seeing any report from the mother's counseling ordered visitation for the mother starting in Jan 2012.  No one checked or asked how many times the mother has gone to therapy? What is the counselor's assessment of her mental state?   Minor's Counsel wrote "If the Court is inclined to grant her request (to visitation), it is respectfully requested that the following specific conditions be met prior to commencement of contact"  ii) Mother participate in counseling in the Los Angeles area with a trained therapist in parental alienation so taht she can learn and understand, among other things, the impact of her actions on the chidlren; and how to support their relationship with their father."

On Aug 26, 2011, Judge Gordon granted email access for the mother as I mentioned in an earlier post. Again, no follow up on his own order for the mother to undergo counselling.

This is how we protect our children from abuse.

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 09:56:58 PM »
At the risk of belaboring my point...

The Justice Department tweets:

@TheJusticeDept The Justice Dept
"Teach boys early that there is no place for violence in a relationship. Learn more: ow.ly/79DLU
30 Oct Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Then there's tv commercials like this one:

http://youtu.be/6bY4uoDV_pU

Which, similar to the Justice Department publication, says we need to “Redefine what it means to be a man.”

Redefine, as in change our understanding, of manhood. Basically, that manhood, as we understand it now, needs to be changed because an inherent part of being a man is being a possible rapist. It deduces that the probability of a man becoming a rapist (or batterer or pedophile for that matter) is so likely that we don’t just need to do what we already do, which is take a very dim view of rape and punish those who commit it harshly, but that we actually need to change manhood itself, because in some way manhood is the problem.

The commercial opens with:

"He’s tough. He’s strong. He’s aggressive. He’s powerful."

These are the hallmarks of masculine nature and reasonably assumed to be the characteristics of manhood that need to be changed so the baby boy in the commercial doesn’t grow up to become a rapist.  Those characteristics are generally considered to be masculine traits in human males. Whether by genetics or socialization or a combination of both, these are the qualities that we value, expect, and respect in men.  Why? Well, for one the human race would have been a dead end evolutionary experiment if men were not that way. Survival has its demands. I would expect that was particularly true 3,000,000 years ago on the African Savannah. But more relevant to modern times is that this is still what we expect of men in order to protect and provide for families as well as their societies.

One of the many problems here is that none of these characteristics are demonstrably causal of rape any more than they are of armed robbery or becoming a police officer or a marine. Sure, rapists and marines may share many of the same traits, but they contend that the same exact traits that lead men to rape women also lead men to lay down their lives to protect them.

Following this line of logic, if it is characteristic of men to be tough, strong, aggressive and powerful, and that results not in protective guardians and providers for our society but the tragedy of rapists victimizing innocents, then the solution being pointed to in this commercial, is obvious.

We need to engineer men who are fragile, weak, meek and powerless. And we have to start that in the cradle, hammering it in with a toxic dose of innate shame and self-loathing for having been born male.

What would you think if the baby in that commercial had been black? In fact, please come up with one social ill for which you think it is fair and legitimate to target any other monolithic group because of the actions of a few. What group of human beings are you willing to put out there and say, “We need to change the meaning of what it means to be a….” Fill in the blank as you see fit:

Woman?
Asian?
Jew?
Homosexual?
African American?
Hispanic?

It is misandry in action, and it is a form of hate just as surely as any other. Good intentions or concerns about rape don’t license one to practice hatred.
well Said Carlos , very well said.
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.