Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Twitter account  (Read 16407 times)

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Twitter account
« on: April 12, 2011, 01:03:35 PM »
Please follow Save Liam on Twitter

http://twitter.com/SaveLiam
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
Re: Twitter account
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 08:26:23 PM »
Please follow Save Liam on Twitter

http://twitter.com/SaveLiam

I got a Twitter update that a final decision will be made on June 7th.  Keep your fingers crossed and pray Liam is finally sent home. 

Offline ANALE

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »
I pray that this child will finally be reunited with his father here in the U.S.  This has gone on TOO LONG!!

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 07:51:38 AM »
Finger crossed that today is the day for Michael & Liam.  Hopefully twitter updates will keep us posted. 

Offline ANALE

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »
I said a special prayer this morning for them.  Hope this is THE DAY!!

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 01:07:00 AM »
Hoping for some good news for Michael and Liam!!!!  It's after 7am on June 8th in Italy right now.  Keeping my fingers crossed that he's on his way home with his son. 
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 06:52:49 AM »
Hoping for some good news for Michael and Liam!!!!  It's after 7am on June 8th in Italy right now.  Keeping my fingers crossed that he's on his way home with his son. 
:

:yeahthat
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline momoftwo

• This is the last time I saw my nephew, Sage
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 07:14:07 AM »
I'm living in the stone age, I guess, and don't have a twitter account, but I am thinking of this father and child this morning as I head off to work...hoping for great news the next time I check BSH!!

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
Its the 8th, any news?
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 06:12:36 PM »
I haven't seen anything - just checked their Twitter account and website. Nothing comes up on a Google search either.

Unfortunately, as we've all learned, the date they give is not necessarily the date they act on.

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 07:15:24 PM »
I haven't seen anything - just checked their Twitter account and website. Nothing comes up on a Google search either.

Unfortunately, as we've all learned, the date they give is not necessarily the date they act on.
all to well. ... Thank you so very much :)
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 10:33:42 AM »
Twitter:  No decision yet - the court adjourned for another 10 days.  A decision is expected then. 

Stay strong Michael.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
Twitter:  No decision yet - the court adjourned for another 10 days.  A decision is expected then. 

Stay strong Michael.

Why another 10 days?  There is something very wrong with the justice system in Italy and this child is suffering because of it.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 11:16:30 AM »

Stay strong Michael.

Why another 10 days?  There is something very wrong with the justice system in Italy and this child is suffering because of it.

Maybe the judges needed a vacation.  Come on, it's only a child's life were talking about here......

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »

Stay strong Michael.

Ridiculous!!!!   :madgo

They've already had 10 days..10 months.....how long does it take to realize that Michael is the only stable parent that Liam has?  And, under the terms of the Hague, he should have been returned years ago.  This should never be about child custody!!  This is where it gets bogged down in the legal system. 
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman