Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Twitter account  (Read 16404 times)

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Twitter account
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 12:25:23 AM »
Twitter
@SaveLiam
IT court condemned Michael for his Dateline special and supporters' internet use.They don't understand that in the US this is NEWS/INJUSTICE
54 minutes ago
 :shitstorm

Oh great, love censorship! We're supposed to see injustice and keep quiet about it...  :madgo :madgo
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline pam.in.ny

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 07:21:18 AM »
I saw that on Twitter and thought it didn't set well. IT must have forgotten that we do have free speech in this country and there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth. Evidently, they don't or can't do that over there.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 08:56:06 AM »
I saw that on Twitter and thought it didn't set well. IT must have forgotten that we do have free speech in this country and there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth. Evidently, they don't or can't do that over there.

I am beyond pi**ed!!  Tell me this Italy....was anything reported NOT correct?  You got served!

Offline ANALE

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 11:16:27 AM »
This is just unbelieveable! They don't like it because all the true facts were out there.  So now they just want to continue with their charade and a little boy is suffering.  It seems like they just don't give a crap.

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »
Shame on the courts  of Italy for their treatment of this child.  Its seems they don't like the fact that their dirty little secrets has been exposed on the treatment of children that they are supposed to protect.

Praying that after this 10 day period father and son will be reunited.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline momoftwo

• This is the last time I saw my nephew, Sage
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 01:09:37 PM »
None of this is unbelievable to me anymore...after all that has happened to my brother, and all the LBP's here, it's really just status quo.  This is so sad for this father and child

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 11:02:43 PM »
It's just horrible.  Italy is something else, I don't know why our own Government does not help out.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 09:29:55 AM »
Has there been a decision? 

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 11:04:02 AM »
Has there been a decision? 

I don't think so.......I keep waiting for a twitter update.  IMHO Italy knows the decision they 'should' make, it's just killing them to give the final ok to do what is right.   

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
Yes, there is a decision. I have read on Twitter today. Bad news! An absurd!

"SaveLiam Save Liam
After 3 years of delay, the Italian court gave full custody and parental rights to Liam's uncle."

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 08:02:44 PM »
I just read it too.. I'm in SHOCK!!! :madgo :madgo

I just don't know what to say!

Offline pam.in.ny

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 08:31:14 PM »
I too, am shocked, saddened, and sick about this totally unjust and unfair decision. Is there anything we can do? Liam and Marty need to be reunited. I can't believe an uncle gets full custody. What a travesty of justice. You have to wonder, which is worse, Brazilian or Italian justice.

Offline Diane

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 08:48:11 PM »
This is not about Italy, or a t.v show,    This is about the rights of a child to have access to a beloved parent.     If Italy thinks the Dateline show made them look bad,  wait until everyone knows the outcome of this story.   Thanks to Dateline,  this decision will not be hidden in obscurity as many of these judgments are.

There will be widespread condemnation of the fairness of their legal system in protecting the rights of the children.

While we are at it,  maybe it might draw the attention of our countries lack of passion and concern for the rights or our citizen children.  You would not have thought that watching the weak response shown by the OCI on that same Dateline show.

I am so sorry Marty.   This  is not over!

Offline pam.in.ny

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »
Who is Marty's congressperson? Maybe we should let him know of this decision and see if we can pressure him/her to get actively involve. It just sickens me he doesn't get more support from officials.

Offline ANALE

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »
I am SICK about this terrible decision.  What the hell is wrong with the judicial system in Italy?  There has to be something that can be done.  What about letting Chris Smith know about this?  Come on - somebody help this father!!!