Bring Sean Home Foundation > Hindle

Back to Florida - Petition for Change of Residency & Criminal Contempt

<< < (2/5) > >>

rmakielski:
It is very east to accuse the other partent of child abuse in a custody case and the most difficult to defend against. I suspect there is a high number of LBPs that have been accused of some type of abuse.

StrngConviction:

--- Quote from: sue on May 28, 2011, 12:44:38 PM ---This is appalling.  I can't believe she and her husband are able to get away with this crap!  I hope you come out ahead of this one.

--- End quote ---
Appalling but common.  Between the brainwashing and contrived stories the abductor does and says should not be an issue in a foreign court PERIOD.
 As has been said before,  the Hague Convention is an international treaty to return the child to his habitual residence when proven the child has a non custodial parent with custody rights that they were enjoying at the time of the removal, not a custody hearing.  To many times do we hear these stories.  There is no way they can prove allegations that supposably happened abroad and even than it should be held in the appropriate court having jurisdiction as each state has their own laws hence " returned to the habitual residence".
 I constantly pray for all caught up in this red tape.

sue:

--- Quote from: StrngConviction on May 29, 2011, 02:47:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: sue on May 28, 2011, 12:44:38 PM ---This is appalling.  I can't believe she and her husband are able to get away with this crap!  I hope you come out ahead of this one.

--- End quote ---
Appalling but common.  Between the brainwashing and contrived stories the abductor does and says should not be an issue in a foreign court PERIOD.
 As has been said before,  the Hague Convention is an international treaty to return the child to his habitual residence when proven the child has a non custodial parent with custody rights that they were enjoying at the time of the removal, not a custody hearing.  To many times do we hear these stories.  There is no way they can prove allegations that supposably happened abroad and even than it should be held in the appropriate court having jurisdiction as each state has their own laws hence " returned to the habitual residence".
 I constantly pray for all caught up in this red tape.

--- End quote ---

I know, but it still makes me angry to read these accusations.  They all should be sent back immediately to fight it out in the appropriate court, it sure seems simple to me and I too pray that this will somehow come to an end for all of you.

sue:
Has anyone heard from Karl?

StrngConviction:
 I have not.   :?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version