Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blog for updates on Carlos and Sage  (Read 48880 times)

Offline ananddad

• Left Behind Parent
Re: Blog for updates on Carlos and Sage
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 07:12:12 PM »
It was good to see Sage's recent pics. Though he had lost the chubby cheeks, he still looks the same.
"In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay, then you have not reached the end." -- Unknown.

Offline momoftwo

• This is the last time I saw my nephew, Sage
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 09:24:23 PM »
ananddad,

I like the quote at the end of your posts...and yes, he does look very much the same, doesn't he? :)

Offline momoftwo

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 11:26:58 PM »
New update posted on the blog www.justiceforsagebermudez.blogspot.com

Please take a look.  It's been a difficult week for Carlos...

Thank you!

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »
I read the blog this morning.  I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me, I know I've asked this but I can't remember!  Will he be given unsupervised visitation with Sage, or is this likely to continue?  I don't know if Mexico leans towards the mother or the father.  I do know I would like to slap this woman!  And and I do know that the Mexican stomach bug can take a while to go away and you do have to be on the right antibiotics.  Poor Carlos, I wish I could do something to help.  I also would think that his actions, moving to Mexico to be with Sage, should help him in court.....one would think so anyway.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »
New update posted on the blog www.justiceforsagebermudez.blogspot.com

Please take a look.  It's been a difficult week for Carlos...

Thank you!

I can NOT believe how they are manipulating even the brief visits between Carlos and Sage.  What is wrong with a father and son getting to know each other?   

Online ANALE

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »
Just got finished reading the blog.  I feel so bad for Carlos.  He"s just trying to be a father to his son and that awful family is trying to stop him at every turn.  What kind of crap is that having Sage call his grandfather Dad?  This sounds perverted to me but then there is something wrong with that family anyway.  Carlos, you have my prayers and thoughts.  Take care of yourself!!

Offline momoftwo

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 01:21:36 PM »
I read the blog this morning.  I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me, I know I've asked this but I can't remember!  Will he be given unsupervised visitation with Sage, or is this likely to continue?  I don't know if Mexico leans towards the mother or the father.  I do know I would like to slap this woman!  And and I do know that the Mexican stomach bug can take a while to go away and you do have to be on the right antibiotics.  Poor Carlos, I wish I could do something to help.  I also would think that his actions, moving to Mexico to be with Sage, should help him in court.....one would think so anyway.

Yes, the supervised visits are supposed to last for the first month, and then I believe it will either be reevaluated or he will automatically begin to get some time alone with him.  Mexico is like many Latin American countries (maybe many countries in general), where they do tend to lean more toward the mother.  He does have some good lawyers though, including a mother who also finds it atrocious what Ana is doing to Carlos and Sage.  I'm hoping that the unsupervised visits will allow my brother to combat some of the "scare tactics" they're using on Sage, but at the same time, considering how sick they are, I worry they will try to suggest allegations of abuse or something and begin to plant ideas in Sage's head that way.  There's never an easy solution it seems, nothing seems to be "easy" in these cases, and the cards are constantly stacked against the LBP.

Offline momoftwo

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »

I can NOT believe how they are manipulating even the brief visits between Carlos and Sage.  What is wrong with a father and son getting to know each other?   

Sadly, I can believe it, although of course it's despicable and disgusting and maddening...

Offline momoftwo

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »
For those of you who responded to my blog update, would you mind if I copied and pasted your comments to the comments section on the blog?  There are many who are only following there, I think seeing the comments already posted will encourage others to comment as well...you know kind of like a tip jar  :p

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 05:06:52 PM »
For those of you who responded to my blog update, would you mind if I copied and pasted your comments to the comments section on the blog?  There are many who are only following there, I think seeing the comments already posted will encourage others to comment as well...you know kind of like a tip jar  :p
i dont see why anyone would deny you ,I most certainly could not and would not .
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 06:27:46 PM »
I will continue to pray for Carlos and his beautiful son Sage.   I will never understand why anyone would want to separate a loving father from his child.

His mother is truly not acting in the best interest of Sage, and one day (hopefully soon) she will pay for all of the heartache, pain, and
suffering she has cause father and son.

Hang in there Carlos.  Good always triumph over evil.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »
I don't mind if you post my comment on the blog.

Offline momoftwo

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »
New Update on Justice for Sage!!! An email from Carlos!!

www.justiceforsagebermudez.blogspot.com

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »

Not at all - paste away!  Let them know that someone who has never met Carlos supports his efforts!

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 03:25:55 PM »
I read Carlos emai.  His ex-wife is totally unbelievable.  I glad that she was shown to be a liar, and now the judge know this.

Hopefully, this will help him win his case and Sage can returned home.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose