Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blog for updates on Carlos and Sage  (Read 46304 times)

Offline ANALE

Re: Blog for updates on Carlos and Sage
« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2012, 12:23:13 PM »
I saw this on the news last night and my first thoughts were of Sage and all the other children held there illegally.  I pray that they are safe.

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2012, 08:36:20 AM »
Most of Mexico is under a travel warning, the right thing for his mother to do  is return Sage to Carlos now and get him out of that country where drug dealers are in control.

Stop being so selfish and put your child first.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #197 on: March 22, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »
Has there been anything new in your case Carlos?

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #198 on: March 23, 2012, 04:37:37 PM »
Yes, there are lots of movements and things shuffling around but the more things change the more things stay the same. There's a new judge in Salamanca, GTO now who is saying she is willing to take all necessary actions to guarantee my visitations with my son during the Hague proceedings.  My wife is also telling the court she has no objections to visitations.  Of course it's easy to make statements like that when I'm 3000 miles away.  We should have a decision from the current court in the next few weeks... but then I was saying that back in June too..  The court prosecutor who was "representing" Sage has been removed from (mis)handling the case.  A new prosecutor came in to replace her and she start trying to do the exact same things the other prosecutor did.  At least this time the new judge shut her down with prejudice... but then, every judge I've gotten in that city has seemed like a decent and fair person at first.. at this point I expect it's just a matter of time before this judge realizes my wife will not respect any of her decisions and decides she'd rather screw over the foreign father than hold the local mother accountable for anything.

Neither the US State Department nor US Embassy have tried doing a Welfare and Whereabouts visit on my son even though they haven't done one in almost 2 years.  They have also never even tried to attend a single one of the hundred or so hearings that have been held so far..
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2012, 12:15:01 PM »
I'm going to hope that this Judge will be different....the US State Dept. and US Embassy are a useless embarrassment and should have to account for their lack of help given to all LBP.

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2012, 09:33:05 PM »
Happy Birthday Sage!  Your daddy loves and misses you!

Here's hoping your mom will search her soul and do what is right for you soon.  Keeping your daddy isn't the answer.
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #201 on: May 15, 2012, 12:46:01 AM »
Happy birthday Sage.  Hoping you be. With your dad soon
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline rmakielski

• Left Behind Parent
  • Isabel & Gabriel Abducted to the DR Jan 20, 2011
    • Help Bring Gabriel and Isabel Home
« Reply #202 on: May 15, 2012, 09:40:14 AM »
Feliz Cumpleaños Sage
I place the my children rights above my own; Children have the right to have a relationship with both parents; I stand against domestic violence and child abuse; The amicable return of Abducted children is the best solution; I will obey the laws of the United States

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #203 on: May 15, 2012, 11:50:08 AM »
Happy Birthday Sage.  Someday you will know everything your dad went through to be with you.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #204 on: May 15, 2012, 02:45:48 PM »
Yes, Happy Birthday little Sage!  Hopefully your dad will be able to see you soon.

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2012, 09:06:53 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday Sage :)
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.