Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Telephone Access  (Read 2380 times)

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
Telephone Access
« on: July 07, 2011, 03:42:31 PM »
Yesterday my Solicitor informed me that I would have telephone access 3x a week starting today and than on Mon. Wed. And Fri.
 It was sooooooooo nice to sprak to Dylan ! But you can tell he was being told un nurturin things when he said " I know what this is about " I was  stammered but went on to tell him that all this was about was to know he was happy and well and to talk to him just like when he stayed in Maine . Didnt I talk to you almost everyday you were with your Mother there ? He agreed and than said   That I also know he is now 13 and very intelligent and probably knows what is going on between me and your  Mother but would not discuss it with him and sure didnt want it to affect our time togeather .
 it was a good time all in all !
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline Diane

Re: Telephone Access
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 05:03:55 PM »
I just went back over your posts here,  Gary.   Your son Dylan is 13?   First wonderful that your efforts have resulted in, at least for now,  telephone conversations three times a week.   Speaking to a 13 year old with whom you live,  can often be difficult.   I can imagine that with the parental alienation and probable lies he has been told, that makes it even more strained.

But the great part is, that he hears your voice.  He knows you are there and that you care.   He is old enough to figure things out, and to see and understand what is going on with you and his mother.  Kids this age are very discerning and he will realize rather quickly that you love him and want to be a part of his life.  So,  all in all it is fantastic news!!!   Adolescents often consider anywhere else better than the home and parents they deal with on a daily basis,   so you may well end up,  as the more coveted parent.

Very,  very happy for you.   Diane