Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Going To See Nicole!!!!!  (Read 6845 times)

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
Re: Going To See Nicole!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »
So excited for you, Marty! Hope all goes well for you tomorrow! Will be praying for you and Nikki!

Offline Nicole's Dad

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »
Just remember one thing people. I am a father first. Although I will never stop believing that these children that were blatantly abducted by their parents should be outright returned, they are the innocent ones involved in this barbaric act of narcicissm and selfishness and should not have to suffer at the hands of an irresponsible person. It is a self fulfilling act to control everything in their lives and in the end, they will all pay the price. They all have to meet their maker at some point and will be judged then.

I chose to go this way of the visitations to stop the horrendous trauma that has been going on with my child for almost 5 years. I tried to talk to some of the other LBP's here about trying to go another route. You all know who you are but you chose to be steadfast as it is your choice. I will not standby and allow my child to wonder in her young little innocent life why her Daddy was never around except for certain times. Since how Brazil will not be returning my child as the law reads, I had to come in with a different strategy to at least be an important part of my daughter's life. She will see and understand with more time what is really happening here and trust me. There will be a rebellion by this child and that is when justice will be served.

I will always stand shoulder to shoulder with every LBP here but I also believe that you can get more with sugar that you can with salt in these situations. I hope and pray for each child and LBP that there is some sort of resolution for you all so that you can be an influence in your child's life. I stood amongst these federal people in Brazil and told them exactly what I thought and how I felt about this situation with my child. They were somewhat shocked but at the same time, they seen I was not intimidated by them nor was I the least bit afraid. With a translator there, a rep from the US Consul General's office there, attorney from the AGU's office present, my ex and her attorney present, I stood proud and let them know I was not backing down nor will I agree to anything less than what Nicole and I deserve to have. We have one more hearing on the 19th and it should be finalized at that hearing. Keep Nicole and I in your prayers. I will post pictures of Nicole soon. She is getting big. Thanks everybody. 

Offline ChristineS

• Bring Sean Home Foundation
  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 08:42:09 PM »
Hi Marty,
Good to hear you at such a better place in your life's battle for your daughter.  It sounds like you are moving in the right direction finally!  I look forward to seeing pictures of Nicole.  Keeping both father and daughter in my prayers... and I am so glad you are working out visitation.  Nicole will be better for it...

Offline phillyone

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 08:12:39 AM »
Marty,

I'm sure Nicole is going to be a better person because she has you in her life...Godspeed to you and Nicole!

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »
Hi Marty,
Good to hear you at such a better place in your life's battle for your daughter.  It sounds like you are moving in the right direction finally!  I look forward to seeing pictures of Nicole.  Keeping both father and daughter in my prayers... and I am so glad you are working out visitation.  Nicole will be better for it...
:yeahthat
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.