Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Affidavit of Law Ireland says"This case is being held in Ireland !"  (Read 3154 times)

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
Fine but their Affidavit of Law is coming from an American Attorney , I just informed the DOS if the attorney they provided goes against the judgesArticle 15 declaration  and costs me my civil rights of custody and access to my Son  that I would pursue civil suit proceedings against him . That I suggest strongly that you have the Irish Court provide and or make him aware of the order and declaration made by the judge already becauae its best for all involved .
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
Fine but their Affidavit of Law is coming from an American Attorney , I just informed the DOS if the attorney they provided goes against the judgesArticle 15 declaration  and costs me my civil rights of custody and access to my Son  that I would pursue civil suit proceedings against him . That I suggest strongly that you have the Irish Court provide and or make him aware of the order and declaration made by the judge already becauae its best for all involved .
I should note that all the DOS did was provide Irish High Court with 3 attorneys . But I felt so strongly that Ireland is throwing everything at me including the kitchen sink and because i didnt get k.o'd by it but caught  everything they threw and in fact was to my advantage they would say "well were not presenting that because of blahblah (depending on what fact ).
 First Irish CA ask me to provide an Article15 declaration got that but after I did the lawyers said they wouldnt present it because it was done Pro Se or some crap that meant "independantly " and both parties were not represented . Well Carlos informed me that almost every country provides one independantly and sent me like a 1000 cases it happened in almost every treaty country there is including Ireland  and showed me where it even states that the central authority  from the abducting country can request . So with that I  find an actual letter attached with my approval letter  and call up the  up

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
The Irish CA and ask them why my solicitor wont provide it when it was requested by you personally  , to my unbelief she , with the same letter in front of her denied it was her asking for one that she was speaking to an attornwy or some crap that made no sense AT ALL .
 so I call my CA and tell her that it is crazy that my Solicitor is saying that she isnt using it because it was recieved pro se and their CA ordered it and gave her the letter date because i knew she had it because it was sent thru her office and she TOTALLY agreed and told me that 90%of the article 15 declarations are acquired the same way because the US doesnt provide legal aid for either party and moat abductora cant afford to hire an attorney andalso.agreed that article 15 trumped affidavit of law HANDS DOWN because its a de laration of law by the Judge/Court having jurisdiction not a non law making attorney who can only give his opinion or rendering of what could be law if none exista . Well she said call her back after lunch and she would have further info after she discusses it with ICA . Well when I call back not only dis ahe fax over her feelings of how this preceeded the affidavit of law they were requesting over the article 15 but she also found a second letter sent that requeated specifically from me an "Independantly " acquired Article 15 . Well thats when my attorney/solicitor tells me , this court is in Ireland NOT America and were doing the affidavit of law .
 well I am really Pisaed now and write an email stating that if they do they better inform thw attorney of the court order of personal service of her complaint for sole custody that was never served and the article 15 declaration demanding dylans rwturn due to the wrongful removal and habitual residence being in Missouri because it may be a court hearing in Ireland but the attorney making the aff of law is american and if he  violates my explicit constitutional protection rigghts and my 14 ammendment rigjt to due process and strips me of my civil rights of custody and access that  thw Court  that both countries agree has jurisdiction is violated and /or stripped by a foreign goverment ,I.will file civil proceedings against that attorney . So I think its best for all involved to make this attorney and Ireland aware of the reprocutions that could happen  either by Ireland enticing a lawyer to illegaly make a declaration of my civil rights by unproven documents which would fall under strict scrutiny since its a violation of my 14th ammendment of due proceas and protections. I sure hope i made the right move..... But i so feel i am backed in a cornwr . Damn