Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Damned if you do, Damned if you dont  (Read 2734 times)

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
Damned if you do, Damned if you dont
« on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:09 PM »
So now after 2weeks of telephone access my Sons Mother cuts it off . I will find out why in the next couple days my solicitors secretary told me ....
I sent them an e-mail that said " let her say why in an affidavit . I have eveything on tape and/or witnessed by.law enforcement that are willing to write affidavits in support of . I would love to catch her in another lie in order to acquire her agenda of segragating me from my Son .
 Ireland is a joke.
All I can say is I am glad to have talked with him and he knows I dearly Love and miss him and want to be a part of his life .
 they cant take that from either of us .
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline StrngConviction

• Left Behind Parent
Re: Damned if you do, Damned if you dont
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 07:10:57 AM »
The " damned "part is I knew this telephone access was nothing but a set up for failure but in turn I knew if i didnt I would never be able to speak to him and tell him I have been looking for him for he past two years  and that I miss and love him dearly and want to be a part of his life .
Behind this smile is something only we LBP understand.
                May God be with ALL our children.

Offline Diane

Re: Damned if you do, Damned if you dont
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:14:25 AM »
Abductors seem to share many personality traits.   When I looked up the definition of a pathological liar,  I found this. 

How can you tell if someone is a pathological liar
wiki.answers.com ... Categories Health Mental Health - CachedIdentifying a Pathological Liar. Pathological liars - or "mythomaniacs" - may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality ..

These sick people so self centered that they constantly try to distort reality even in constant lies to their small children.  Of course she got nervous when she saw clear and honest interaction between your teen son and you.

Clarity and the reality that you are a good and decent man who dearly loves your son is the last thing she can tolerate.   So sorry that your phone calls have been cut off,  but her days are numbered with regard to control and deceiving him. You did have the chance to tell him how much you loved him and you will have him back.  I am certain of that.