Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More Brazilian piss taking  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Martin

• Left Behind Parent
More Brazilian piss taking
« on: July 27, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »
Just been told that my ex, Mara Silvia Oliveira Rezende, and her partner in crime, Jose Augusto dos Santos Sa, might be able to sue me for danos morais, or libel, for putting details of this case on the Internet. To add insult to injury, my ex has managed to get her hands on the money that I had to lodge with the court in Sao Jose dos Campos as security - a judge in another city, Itu, has allowed her to claim it in part-payment of child support.

Rebeca was 19 on 23rd July. I have not seen her for 17 years or spoken to her for 8. Her fraudulent adoption was overturned earlier this year, but her mother WILL NOT DIVULGE HER ADDRESS AND THE BRAZILIAN COURTS WILL NOT FORCE HER TO DO SO, BUT THEY WILL ALLOW HER TO TAKE THIS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I want this to end now. I have had enough. No more money. No more messages. No more me.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:40:25 PM by Bob D'Amico »

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
Re: More Brazilian piss taking
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »
:(

Filing a lawsuit and winning are two very different things.

Mexico also has some concept of "daño moral" but it's precise definition here is also unclear to me.

Seems to be something similar to "emotional damage" and/or a defamation of character lawsuit.

I would think that if the things you are saying online are true she has no case and has caused the damage herself.

Even more to the point how much damage has she caused you with the illegal adoption and loss of contact with your child?

I doubt she'll try to sue, the last thing a liar wants is to enter a trial where the whole point is to find out who is telling the truth.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi