Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Message to David  (Read 808 times)

Offline Nicole's Dad

• Left Behind Parent
Message to David
« on: March 15, 2009, 04:36:20 PM »
David,

You don't know me but I feel strongly that you and I have a connection because we are going through the same exact thing. I was in church this morning and God asked me to deliver a message to you. His word.

Proverbs 3:5-6 TRUST IN THE LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding: In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight.

He is watching all of this David and he will prevail. Trust him, praise his son and glorify God's name. Let not your heart be troubled.

I have seen and watched this entire story for the last 5 months and firmly believe this is the devil's work. Keep your faith in God and hope alive and the truth will prevail.

I have seen the pain on your face and I feel it as well because of my own ordeal. I prayed hard this morning for God to cover you with the blood of Jesus and surround you with his hedge of protection. For him to lift the burdens off of you and take them from him. God rewards the righteous and only he will judge this situation.

You are blessed to have so many people supporting you. God delivered an angel to you. Mark DeAngelis. I commend him for what he has done and how God manifested himself into this organization to what it is today and what it is about to become with the announcement yesterday.

Just remember one thing. Seek him. He is the prince of peace. The King of Kings. He will prevail.

Marty