Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Chelsea and Bailey Returned!  (Read 10181 times)

Offline Bob D'Amico

• Veteran Member
    • Bring Sean Home Foundation
Chelsea and Bailey Returned!
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:15:42 PM »
We have just learned the following WONDERFUL NEWS

"Bailey returned on May 13th and Chelsea on August 2nd. We have waited for 4 and a half years for this to happen and we are so happy that it is all over."
Bob D'Amico

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
Re: Chelsea and Bailey Returned!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 02:00:23 AM »
We have just learned the following WONDERFUL NEWS

"Bailey returned on May 13th and Chelsea on August 2nd. We have waited for 4 and a half years for this to happen and we are so happy that it is all over."

Praise the Lord!!!!  Such wonderful news indeed!!!
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline Diane

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:03:52 PM »
This is amazing and inspirational to all the other LBPs on this forum.  So very happy for you all.   Is there a post somewhere telling how this was done???? 

Offline ANALE

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 12:24:04 PM »
I too am very happy for them.  I would be interested to know how they accomplished this.  There is always hope for all the LBP.  Never give up!!

Offline momoftwo

• This is the last time I saw my nephew, Sage
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 02:12:02 PM »
Amazing!!  Finally some cause for celebration on BSH!  Let's hope it continues and grows.

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 02:46:22 PM »
Amazing!!  Finally some cause for celebration on BSH!  Let's hope it continues and grows.
:yeahthat
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 10:47:25 AM »
Awesome news! Congratulations, Alezio! God bless you and your girls!

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
Great news!!! Congrats Alezio, Chelsea & Bailey!
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
Great news!!! Congrats Alezio, Chelsea & Bailey!

:yeahthat

Offline Diane

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 09:27:06 AM »
It really might be useful to others here to know what strategy finally resulted in Chelsea and Bailey being returned.   I am still waiting on hearing the details on Congressmen Millers grandchildren.  That one really should be published somewhere.    Those people are deadly silent.

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »
It really might be useful to others here to know what strategy finally resulted in Chelsea and Bailey being returned.   I am still waiting on hearing the details on Congressmen Millers grandchildren.  That one really should be published somewhere.    Those people are deadly silent.
I don't know all of the details, but I do know that the LBP was a mother with Brazilian citizenship. For the other 99% of LBPs who don't meet that criteria, I don't think it matters what the strategy was. By the way, it still took her over 4 years to get her children back.

Offline FC_Florida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM »
Congratulations, Alezio!!! Happy to learn you children are home with you where they belong.

Really good news.

Have to say, I find it interesting that we haven't seen that much media coverage in Brazil about the return of her children. After all, the LBP (the mother) is a native of Brazil, right?

What the horror, after all, they are "all Brazilian" children having to leave the the abductor, excuse me, the father, to be returned after four years to their mother and to their home in the US...
* FC_Florida *

Offline jenicoy

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 04:30:51 PM »
Wonder what would have happened if it were the other way around.... the Brazillian father was the LBP in the US and the mother was the abductor....

Offline kmoor88

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
This is such great news! So happy for Alezio that she has Chelsea & Bailey back home with her. I only wish for more of these happy endings for everyone that has abducted children. Too many are still fighting a really hard battle. 

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »
Wonder what would have happened if it were the other way around.... the Brazillian father was the LBP in the US and the mother was the abductor....

Karl Hindle's daughter is one example of what could have happened.

There is no shortage of officials in the US wiling to play white knight when pathologically lying mothers play damsel in distress.  At least in the US though there is a possibility of the case being handled correctly.  In Brazil it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that the system is a complete failure.

“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi