Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Situacion en la que se encuentra Santo Domingo Este, lleno de Basura  (Read 3377 times)

Offline rmakielski

• Left Behind Parent
  • Isabel & Gabriel Abducted to the DR Jan 20, 2011
    • Help Bring Gabriel and Isabel Home
I received this Email from the Office of Children's Issues today
"I understand fully that you are worried with regard to the garbage situation, but if itís any consolation, the embassy person with whom I have worked for years on Childrenís Issues tells me that it is barely noticeable, that the press exaggerates it."

Situacion en la que se encuentra Santo Domingo Este, lleno de Basura
I place the my children rights above my own; Children have the right to have a relationship with both parents; I stand against domestic violence and child abuse; The amicable return of Abducted children is the best solution; I will obey the laws of the United States

Offline Diane

Re: Situacion en la que se encuentra Santo Domingo Este, lleno de Basura
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 03:27:13 PM »
Oh my gosh,  these people will say ANYTHING!!    They never give an inch, even though this picture is worth thousands of words.    They just will not acknowledge that these children should be brought home, and that they should be doing whatever it entails.   

Just outrageous!! :shitstorm

Offline rduffiel

Re: Situacion en la que se encuentra Santo Domingo Este, lleno de Basura
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 07:48:21 PM »
I received this Email from the Office of Children's Issues today
"I understand fully that you are worried with regard to the garbage situation, but if itís any consolation, the embassy person with whom I have worked for years on Childrenís Issues tells me that it is barely noticeable, that the press exaggerates it."

The only way you don't notice this you would have to be blind.  Would they want their child to look at this filth everyday.  Totally unbelievable.  They should stop making any comments at all.  We are not stupid or blind.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose