Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Birthday message to Gabriel Leonardo Makielski-Rivera  (Read 3210 times)

Offline rmakielski

• Left Behind Parent
  • Isabel & Gabriel Abducted to the DR Jan 20, 2011
    • Help Bring Gabriel and Isabel Home
A Birthday message to Gabriel Leonardo Makielski-Rivera
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »
Gabriel Leonardo Makielski-Rivera  - born February 3, 2007 in Culpeper Virginia.

I pray that some kind person will deliver this message to my Son.

Dear Gabriel,

February 3rd, the day you were born, marks a special day in my life. Your name, Gabriel, was chosen for the meaning:  “God’s beloved”.  I miss you very much. Every day that passes I think about you (and your sister).  I hope and pray you both are safe, healthy, and happy. I hope you can remember the days we played in the park, visited Grandma, and went to the museums. I hope you keep minding your manners as you were always good about saying please and thank you. People are more willing to give you what you ask for when you use good manners. Remember your Cookies: Bite-Sized Life Lessons. "Cooperate means, 'How about you add the chips while I stir?". There were many big words you learned such as compassion, optimism, pessimism, trustworthiness, honesty, open-mindedness, and wisdom.  These are lessons that help open doors for you in the future. As your father I always want you to do the best you can, if it be sports, school, music or art. It is ok if things don’t work out the way you want as long as you give it your best try. You always have been, will be, and are my ”Best Buddy” and you will always be my beloved son.  Happy Birthday Gabriel.

Love Always,

Daddy
 :birthdaycake
I place the my children rights above my own; Children have the right to have a relationship with both parents; I stand against domestic violence and child abuse; The amicable return of Abducted children is the best solution; I will obey the laws of the United States

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
Re: A Birthday message to Gabriel Leonardo Makielski-Rivera
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 04:22:59 PM »
Happy birthday Gabriel :)

Like your father, I'm sorry, the two of you can't be together to celebrate this day.
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline momoftwo

• This is the last time I saw my nephew, Sage
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »
Happy Birthday, Gabriel.  We all hope that by your next birthday AT LEAST, you can be with your dad again.

:birthdaycake

Offline rduffiel

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 06:42:32 AM »
 :yeahthat
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Rose

Offline JuliRosi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 06:43:40 AM »
 :birthdaycake   :yeahthat

Offline wicasa

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2022, 02:27:19 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru