Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Jornal Nacional" News  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Roberta Palermo

• http://www.robertapalermo.com.br
"Jornal Nacional" News
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:42:00 PM »
What a miracle! Jornal Nacional just told about the program Sean will be tonight. They showed Sean saying that part that he says he wants to stay with his Dad! "It's easier now, because I have my dad." And David: "How can I trust in that people who want to take my son". And the lawyer said the grandmother doesn't want him back. She only wants to see him. (And Santa Claus is coming to town). 

Bye. Roberta

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
Re: "Jornal Nacional" News
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:57:35 PM »
If she only wanted to see him, she would have already seen him.  She would have agreed to the terms David set forth (for Sean's mental well-being) and she could have seen him.  It's all about #winning to her - sadly.  If she didn't want Sean back, she would drop these frivolous lawsuits that are only taking $$$ away from David, ultimately Sean.
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline gil

• Global Moderator
Re: "Jornal Nacional" News
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 09:31:12 PM »
Hi Roberta. Thank you for the update from Brazil. We missed you!