Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can I help? - Brazil  (Read 2488 times)

Offline BRAZILIAN_LAWYER

Can I help? - Brazil
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:05:44 AM »
Dear Sirs,

I am a father and already suffered a lot due to the distance of my girls, so I understand this pain.

I put myself at the disposal of foreigners who need information about ongoing processes, steps, connections, contacts, etc..

Sincerely,

Mr Marcelo.
São Paulo - Brazil

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
Re: Can I help? - Brazil
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 04:40:50 PM »
Welcome to the BSHF Forums, Mr. Marcelo.

Offline NoansDad

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 08:23:25 PM »
Yes I could use some advice and assistance regarding my case in Rio de Janeiro. My last lawyer was useless and just drained me of all my funds to get my son back, I am still being denied any meaningfull access  to my son. I have a child support hearing in June coming up that I need a lawyer for or referral to legal aide in Brazil, if such a thing exists.

Please contact me through the BSHF wesbite and so we can exchange emails and I can get a phone number to cal you.

Sincerely

NoansDad
Simon Williams
Noan, your Dad loves you and misses you every single day.

Offline BRAZILIAN_LAWYER

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 09:34:39 PM »
Dear Noans

I will be happy to help in whatever way possible.

Today is a holiday here. Tomorrow I contact the Public Defender Rio de Janeiro and check the possibility of being appointed public defender for foreigners to process pending in Brazil.

I sincerely hope to be able to help that is within our reach.

Sincerely

Mr. Marcelo
 marcelo.iegzi@adv.oabsp.org.br

Offline Armando Ribeiro

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 04:18:19 PM »
Dear "Dad", good afternoon.

Regarding your proprieties in Brazil you can cancelled everything she did, even if she has the Deeds for the propreties, all you need to do is to take your marriage certificate to a Public official translater, and translate it into Portuguese so that it will prove that you and her were marriage at the time of the purchase of the proprieties, also translate your income tax to prove that you were supporting her financially, and for sure she will not have any income tax from the time the proprieties were bought. Take that to an attorney and he will have to amend the divorce and that way you will prove that everything was done illegally.

You need to do that as fast as you can otherwise it will result in what they called "decadency" lost of right to appeal in court.

Hope that would help.

Armando Ribeiro