Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Silvana Gets Her Day In Court!!! Unbelievable!!!  (Read 12181 times)

Offline ANALE

Re: Silvana Gets Her Day In Court!!! Unbelievable!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2012, 04:58:42 PM »
I also was aware of Jonathan Wolfe being the lawyer for both.  Now you know he doesn't come cheap.  His name jumped out at me when I read an article about Holmes.

Offline todez

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2012, 11:56:05 AM »
Globo reported it today

http://oglobo.globo.com/rio/familia-brasileira-podera-continuar-disputa-na-justica-americana-para-ver-sean-goldman-5476972

It states that "the Brazilian family can continua the dispute in the American Justice System to see Sean.  JPLS says that "before we got only a "no", now we have hope".  Remember, this from the man who decided to leave his step-son living at Nonna's place instead of really being a father to him at his own home, and who for all practical purposes never appeared in the picture and actual didn't seem to care what happened at all.  Also, he was labeled an abductor by the Brazilian Courts and is the son of a man that teaches how to abduct children and maintain the abduction.

I can't believe the NJ judges don't know all of this!  I wonder of the judge is sympathetic to them for some unknown reason, because this really makes no sense.

I wonder...could David charge her with criminal abduction in the U.S Courts, and would this put an end to Nonna's attempts?  I sure hope that his attorneys remind the judges of the criminal action taken by Nonna & JPLS because that should throw this case out within milliseconds!

Offline alexeimichailowsky

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2012, 06:04:00 PM »
Keep fighting David.
Very strange decision. Sounds very much like what the Brazilians have been preaching.
Won't this hell end? Will she have a chance to overturn this?

Offline alexeimichailowsky

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2012, 06:20:26 PM »
One update. Some Brazilian article headlines are saying that "The NJ court has allowed Silvana to visit Sean", or "Silvana will visit Sean".
http://www.band.com.br/noticias/mundo/noticia/?id=100000517148

While she might only have the chance of a hearing. Nothing is said whether David will have the chance to appeal the ruling or not. It's important to state that David never mentioned blocking Nona from visiting Sean. But some protective conditions had to be offered. She can't abduct Sean one more time.

Offline acsgomes

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
Maybe David should consider to move to a state where there is not a Grandparent Visitation Statute or a similar one. Although it is a radical action it would be probably a checkmate in all those Silvana's litigations in US.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »
All this means is that Silvana gets to waste more money on her high profile attorney (more high profile since the Holmes/Cruise thing) in order to go to court - AGAIN - and be told the same thing.  Perhaps the judges have recently awoken from a coma.  There is no other reason I can see that they could be this clueless.