Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Uncle Luca's time to speak...  (Read 1906 times)

Offline alexeimichailowsky

Uncle Luca's time to speak...
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:27:00 PM »
Uncle Luca's got a major role in a Brazilian movie and talked to the press about it. Okay, but instead of talking exclusively about his acting career he had to talk about Sean (of course, the reporters had to ask him about Sean). Here's what he said:

"Despite the success in his acting career, a family drama has been bothering Luca every day. Only a few people know, but the actor the uncle of Sean Goldman, the 12-year old boy who lives since late 2009 with his father David in America thanks to a US court decision. Until then, Sean lived in Rio with his grandmother Silvana (his mom Bruna passed away after giving birth to her second child, in 2008, four years after the legal battle for his custody began). Since the boy's gone, the uncle and his family have had news fro him exclusively through the TV. 'Unfortunately, nothing has changes. We're all sad with this. We don't know how life's been for him there. I'd love to be with him now, sharing the movie's success, but I can't. Even though we have the right. But I believe that, one day, things will be just time. But the pain is hard to deal with". 

Offline caffeine65

Re: Uncle Luca's time to speak...
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 04:01:54 PM »
Why does he have to wait for TV coverage? If he cared so much why not follow the plan David has set up? Sounds like a sound bite opportunity.