Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Silvana Speaks Out - Watch the video  (Read 2666 times)

Offline sara

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
Re: Silvana Speaks Out - Watch the video
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 10:30:57 AM »
I can't open this......can someone give me the gist of the interview?  I could use some humor with my coffee........

Offline ANALE

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 10:53:34 AM »
I can open it but don't understand Portuguese.  I'm sure it's just more of the same old garbage.  Poor, poor Nona!!!

Offline todez

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 06:34:26 PM »
Silvana said "it's been two and a half years since I haven't exchanged even one word with my grandson.  I think it will be a moment of very much emotion.  I still haven't thought, in the end, let's see what the heart will say at the time.  I don't know."  The story goes to rehash that Bruna "brought" (not kidnapped as it should be) Sean to Brazil.  They said that for David it was a kidnapping.  (They forgot to mention that judges in Brazil ALSO said it WAS a kidnapping-TWICE!)  It mentioned the diplomatic problems the case caused and that Sean is now in NJ with his father. 
It states it is the 1st time Sean's grandmother got a favorable decision from the American courts, but for the visitation to actually occur there must be an agreement between David and the Brazilian family (David-stick to your guns!  Your current demands are just and moral!) Still this month the lawyers on both sides are to meet in the U.S. to define the details of the meetings.  (David-don't change your demands!) 
The chance for Silvana to see her grandson fills her with happiness and hope.  The date of the meeting has still not been defined.  They speak about the party for Sean the "family" had to show that the date hadn't been forgotten (but in my opinion, there were secondary, sinister reasons they did it-just like almost everything they do.  The contact with Sean was lost since he moved back to the U.S.  j
Then Silvana lied again saying that "the decision came from an American superior court.  Finally, we see the right and well-being of the minor is more important than anything" 
Silvana, you are such a manipulator of words, aren't you?  What you really wanted to say was that YOUR rights and well-being are more important than anything, didn't you!  You have such a sense of entitlement that is so warped with reality.  You will wake-up one day and you are not going to enjoy it much.

Offline lovellboys

• Veteran Member
  • @lovellboys
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 08:11:49 PM »
Blah blah blah...blah blah....

She may get another hearing, but that doesn't guarantee visitation.   These judges, IMHO, failed to properly explore the reasoning behind Guadagno's NJ ruling.   I'm not too worried about this.