Miscellaneous Forums > The Village Green

Need advice

(1/1)

Jlcressler:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there that can give me advice. I am an American. My ex had papers served to me seeking international visitation, I'm so very scared. I live on a fix income. I live in Tucson, Az. I really can't afford expensive lawyer to represent me. My ex on the hand has a father who's a CEO for she'll oil company. I went to legal aid. Legal aid said that my ex will probably get half of what he is seeking. My son is eight year old. Please, please can someone help me?

caleb:
If he gets visitation, makes sure its "supervised." Tell the judge that you are afraid of him abducting your child. If it is not supervised then do not accept it. Also make sure no passports exchange hands and that you do not want your son leaving the country.

...John

jimijjj:

--- Quote from: caleb on September 25, 2012, 09:59:19 PM ---If he gets visitation, makes sure its "supervised." Tell the judge that you are afraid of him abducting your child. If it is not supervised then do not accept it. Also make sure no passports exchange hands and that you do not want your son leaving the country.

...John

--- End quote ---

caleb good advice, I'm agree with you .
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version