Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Returning to Mexico  (Read 10520 times)

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
Re: Returning to Mexico
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 02:54:25 AM »
Come to think of it Elliot why don't you just sue me you litigious lunatic?

You like doing that so much.  I understand you sued your neighbor for building a wall on his property you didn't like, you sued your mother's brother for more "unpaid legal expenses," sued a local newspaper for publishing a story saying you were a sleazy, corrupt attorney and you sued an ex-fiance for cheating on you... just to name a few of the ones I know about.

So why not sue me for "unpaid legal expenses" too?  What are you saying they are now, "US $35,000 not paid and (sic) ought?"  Come to think of it, why not sue me for calling you a bully with history of vexatious and harassing litigation rather than playing a damsel in distress, in the court of public opinion, who was conned out of his "itewectual property" by the ewil, and racist, imperialist gringo?

Oh that's right.  You personally showed ID, signed for, and received monthly payments from me at Banamex Bank, and your prior law suits are all heavily documented in court records.  You know the law well enough to know suing me for those claims is a non-starter, and indeed, a loser that will undermine the, already dubious, credibility of your litany of other allegations against me (not to mention open you up to very credible liability and criminal prosecution for crimes against me and my son... and not paying taxes on the money you were paid.)

And if you expect anyone to believe, "Abogadiablo," that you took a Hague case for an American father against a Mexican attorney mother from your home state of GTO pro-bono, or on a contingency basis, you are even more delusional than usual.  You worked for me for some 18 months and frankly you were grossly overpaid -- even if we discount your concerted, and sociopathic, effort to sabotage and undermine every single aspect of my five year and counting legal effort to bring home, or even visit, my son once I notified you of the revocation of your power of attorney.  All of which after signing songs in my praise in Mexican courts and sending me 100's of emails signed "Abrazos, Elliot" and claiming I was like a member of your family (all of which I always suspected to be insincere, and obsequious, brown nosing to try to make me feel uncomfortable objectively judging your work on its merits.)

To reiterate though your campaign of personal attacks against me, your former client who has already paid you over $35k, includes:

- Emails to the Mexican Secretary of Foreign Relations, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Scott Renner of the US State Department's Office of Children's Issues accusing me a laundry list of offenses so hyperbolic and diverse that it even looks like some sort of parody or caricature on its face.  It's so ridiculously overblown that I can't help but wonder if you actually expected, or even wanted, to be taken seriously or you were just some sort of sadistic lunatic who belongs in a padded room.

- Filing a motion, with a forgery of my signature, a copy of which I will attach to this post, which is so absolutely and totally contrary to my interests and perfectly inline with your own that it is cartoon like in its ridiculousness.  Perhaps when you realized that I had already hired a new attorney, just how patently unbelievable, on its face, this transparent fraud was. Or maybe you realized that the forged signature (which was quite good compared to others you've tried in diverse, and documented, court motions which were tossed out for having falsified signatures because you prefer to sign your clients names rather than your own own under the authority of your power of attorney) still had a very pretty, and totally uncharacterstic letter "B" in the last name of my forged signature that makes plain the forgery.  If so, that would explain why you then proceeded to file a criminal complaint against me for, supposedly, forging my own signature, in my own hand (while not being in the country no less,) on the cartoonish motion that was anathema to my interests, and blaming it on you, ostensibly to avoid paying you legal expenses, even though you claim to have been working on a contigency basis (except when you claim I owe $35k that you won't sue me for.)  As if that wasn't convoluted enough, you simultaneously claim that I have made death threats against you for filing this false document, even though I actually filed it, to blame you, to not pay you legal expenses I didn't owe... except when I did.  For good measure you also decided to toss into this criminal complaint "filed in my best interest" according to your post here, that I "admitted" to you that I didn't love my son and was just doing all this to harass his mother.. whom I was also plotting to kill, along with her family (and you and yours,) then claimed I was a racist, alcoholic, drug-addict who hated women, was an abused child from a bad family... but still an IBM Executive with the full financial and technical resources of that company at my disposal... and also a security contractor for the Pentagon capable of hacking any computer system in the world... and a drug and weapon trafficker, blah, blah, blah... on and on. A narrative which can only be compelling or believable in the mind of someone who is totally detached from reality.  And of course you submitted a copy of this rambling and ridiculous criminal complaint into my son's Hague case. 

I can't help but wonder if your strategy, in court and in your posts here, is just to wear people down with stupidity by forcing them to try to wade through and untangle the logical diarrhea that you spew ad infinitum, but it is a testament to the total lack of accountability for lawyers in Mexico that this sort of behavior can occur without harsh, and immediate, sanctions.  Even if any of your litany of diverse, and false, allegations were true it would seem that the concept of attorney-client privilege simply does not exist.  Or maybe it does and you just sought to undermine that concept by claiming that you and your family, as well as the other half of my beloved son's family, were in grave danger.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:12:55 AM by SageDad »
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi

Offline momoftwo

• This is the last time I saw my nephew, Sage
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »
Having met Elliot in Mexico, I have to say that it would take only a brief meeting for you to question his loyalty and motivation.  I was unfortunately at the mercy of his word while there as I am far from fluent in Spanish, but there are certain things that are relayed outside of the spoken word.  It seems pointless and a waste of my precious time to sit and argue his lies perpetrated against my brother on this forum, and it is of no consequence either.  The only thing that anyone here needs to know, is that if you have a Hague case pending in Mexico, look elsewhere for legal assistance. 

Elliot, please tell me why anyone would ever expect my brother, or any left-behind parent for that matter, to pay so-called child support for a child they're not even allowed to see, so that the abducting parent can pay a lawyer to keep that child from them?  Nobody doubts his love and undying devotion to Sage, and nothing you say will ever change that. 

--Sonia (Carlos' sister)

Offline Diane

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 04:12:38 AM »

Left behind parents go into other countries and hire lawyers with only the hope and a prayer that they will be honorable and ethical.  That they will make a good faith effort to recover their children and that they will not extort money from them as they them as they are enduring one of the worst experiences imaginable.

​To forge the signature of a former client, in order to do maximum damage to their case, violates the code of conduct all attorneys sign on to, and would be a criminal act worthy of conviction and loss of their licence in any country. To do this to a left behind parent who has sacrificed everything to recover their abducted child, it violates all basic decency and compassion.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 12:22:40 PM »
"Carlos has full knowledge and asked for the remote (sic) conection visit with Sage. Is sad he pretends to be a victim of an unfair accusation for not attending those conversations."

For those who can't speak stupid, what my former attorney is attempting to say here is that I was fully aware of the teleconference "visitation" scheduled at the court house for my son in January and that it's sad I am pretending to be a victim for having criminal charges filed against me for judicial disobedience for not attending that "visit."

What's even more difficult to appreciate is that he is simultaneously claiming that I filed the, aforementioned, fraudulent motion where I renounced all of my rights to visitation, the application of international law to my case and "promised" the court I would, at some undefined later date begin paying 35% of my salary (which I would, supposedly, prove by notarized and apostilled tax records,) and, once I have become "current," re-request visitation under domestic Mexican law.

So which is it retard?  Did I renounce all of my rights and visitation or did I request a teleconference visit where they drag my son in front of a camera at a court house, surround him with court functionaries and put him in front of a camera so he can "enjoy" a visit with the father that all these same functionaries encourage him to say he does not know?

As far as becoming "current" on my child-support debt.  I already am.  There is no court order, in the US or in Mexico, for me to pay child support.  An attorney familiar with the Hague Convention might understand why that is the case, but if said attorney were a pathological liar he might just as soon feign ignorance.

― Rumi

Offline Abogadiablo

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 04:23:59 PM »
You will have your PERSONAL - face to face with Sage - visitations right granted and fully fulfilled once you are at Mexico and ask by written to Judge.
If they are remote vía teleconference is because you declared to live at EUA.
Again, so sad you are still faking in front of everyone at the forum, playing "victim".

Offline Abogadiablo

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 04:36:41 PM »
END OF THE ROAD: Federal court has just denied amparo on your side. Ana Belem will keep Sage. A normal procedure would take a year to study all bunches of documents at files, but as it has been shown that the signature of the written declining Hage procedure is valid and compared with 40 signatures stamped by you, in front of mexican courts at the times you were at México, it did not take but a simple study for federal magistrates court to give plenty credit to your own words. 
Please do not play with false accusations of forgery.
You are getting what you did asked for.
Too bad, and too sad you love to play victim, missinforming.
End of the road.

Offline Abogadiablo

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 04:47:06 PM »
You just get what you asked for.

There is now a federal judicial order declaring 35% of your salary will be paid to ANA BELEM for SAGE living.

Please remember visitation and allymony is a right of the minor child, more than yours.

I say goodbye, as you new consultancy generates more fees that you are unwilling to pay as same as abandoned your own trial.

Shame on you.

Offline caleb

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 05:07:25 PM »
eres un come mierda diablo....

Offline caleb

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 05:12:33 PM »

Offline Abogadiablo

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »
You just get what you asked for.

There is now a federal judicial order declaring 35% of your salary will be paid to ANA BELEM for SAGE living.

Please remember visitation and allymony is a right of the minor child, more than yours.

I say goodbye, as you new consultancy generates more fees that you are unwilling to pay as same as you abandoned your own trial.

Shame on you.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 02:35:23 PM »
Sorry Elliot, but there's a limit to the amount of stupidity I can interpret.

Would you care to translate your posts into English?

Are you claiming that your posts here are generating additional legal fees for me?  Somehow that would not surprise me.

Well I'm not going to pay those fictitious fees either.  So why not sue me?  Oh yeah, that's right. 

It seems the best argument you have, if I'm even understanding you correctly, is that I "abandoned my case."  Is that a euphemism for firing your sorry ass?

Aren't you supposed to be hiding in Mexico and cowering in fear for your life?  That's what you declared in court.  That you were living in constant fear of me and that the Mexican courts should assume I was responsible if and when you wound up dead.  For someone whose scared to death of me you sure do seem to like to come here and try to antagonize me with barely intelligible aspersions.
― Rumi

Offline Helen Hollyday Snowden

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2013, 05:43:09 AM »
It is unfortunate, to say the least, that Attorneys like Elliot Quiroz  >:D  don't loose there license to practice law. There are so many GOOD lawyers out there and he gives them a bad name.  Elliot Quiroz seems to derive a personal pleasure from hurting others legally and physically.  I think he would do this dirty work for free. Like they say, actions speak louder than words and Elliots actions are screaming.
Carlos, keep the faith.

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 09:52:36 PM »
It is unfortunate, to say the least, that Attorneys like Elliot Quiroz  >:D  don't loose there license to practice law. There are so many GOOD lawyers out there and he gives them a bad name.  Elliot Quiroz seems to derive a personal pleasure from hurting others legally and physically.  I think he would do this dirty work for free. Like they say, actions speak louder than words and Elliots actions are screaming.
Carlos, keep the faith.

Thanks Helen.  I am sorry you are also forced to deal with this pond scum.  He doesn't just give attorneys a bad name, he gives Mexicans, and indeed humanity a bad name.  But we were best buds so long as I kept paying him and ignored his sub-tandard work and a lack of results.  Isn't that right Abogadiablo, my dear old chum?

Here's Elliot, me and another attorney in Cancun after he forgot his driver's license, was inabie to deal with the problem without me paying a bribe to the transit police and got the rental car impounded (did you ever pay your ticket Elliot?):

Here's another of Elliot and I at Chichen Itza:

Then there's this one of me and Elliot's dear old ma and pa (also attorneys of dubious credibility at best) where I was their guest of honor at their Mexican Independence day party in 2011:

I was a regular member of the old family right up until I stopped dumping money into the trough, wasn't I Elliot?
― Rumi

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 10:10:18 PM »
Abogadiablo,

How's about we clarify the public record a bit more?  Alrighty then.

So someone else requested a copy of the payments I sent to you at Banamex Bank and that you signed for personally.  You did account for these payments on your taxes, didn't ya old buddy?  I remembered you spewing something to the effect:

Quote from: Abogadiablo
1.- The $20,000 pesos per month is a lie. I would like to see the all and every payment proof posted.

First of all, is the cake a lie also then?  Secondly, speak plainly and clearly, if you are even capable of doing so.  I'm not sure if you’re intentionally speaking in gibberish English to give yourself some sort of plausible deniability for the crap you’re saying or if your English is really this bad.  Es decir, no se sí tu intención es navegar con la bandera de pendejo o sí realmente te pendejas de nuevo.  Igual aclaro, que si, eres pendejo, así que, la trampa si tiene sus detallitos, pero no mames guey...  ¿A quién piensas engañar con esa bola de puras pinches mamadas?

So after returning from Mexico, I sent you $170,470.90 MXN over the course of 8 months (Dec '11 to Aug '12) when I revoked your Power of Attorney.  I know my math is all Gringo-centric, imperialist and patriarchal but for me that comes out to $21,308.75 per month.  Am I lying Abogadiablo?  Is my mathematics all "racist" against the Mexican "raza" guey?  Are the following transaction details not absolutely true down to the last centavo?

Recipient Details:

Elliot Quiroz Juarez
LAS PALMAS #105.
Guanajuato
Guanajuato, Mexico

Xoom Tracking Number: 7625400028
Transaction Date: December 15, 2011 6:58:59 AM PST
Amount Received: 15,029.80 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7620750423
Transaction Date: December 30, 2011 10:31:55 AM PST
Amount Received: 10,000.00 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7629182071
Transaction Date: January 19, 2012 10:45:47 AM PST
Amount Received: 24,050.00 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7624869361
Transaction Date: February 15, 2012 2:07:38 PM PST
Amount Received: 16,513.20 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7629521288
Transaction Date: March 15, 2012 8:05:54 AM PDT
Amount Received: 16,505.30 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7625091541
Transaction Date: April 1, 2012 10:43:25 PM PDT
Amount Received: 4,103.80 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7623523238
Transaction Date: April 13, 2012 10:52:59 AM PDT
Amount Received: 17,269.80 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7626796551
Transaction Date: May 18, 2012 6:37:21 AM PDT
Amount Received: 17,238.00 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7629703710
Transaction Date: June 15, 2012 4:03:33 AM PDT
Amount Received: 25,000.00 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7621181167
Transaction Date: July 16, 2012 11:22:32 AM PDT
Amount Received: 10,000.00 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7621275540
Transaction Date: August 1, 2012 7:20:16 AM PDT
Amount Received: 4,762.00 MXN

Xoom Tracking Number: 7627664918
Transaction Date: August 17, 2012 1:40:07 PM PDT
Amount Received: 9,999.00 MXN

Because if I'm lying, big, bad Abogadiablo, why don't you just sue me instead of whining like an ineffectual sissy about money that I owed you, except when I didn't because you were working on a contingency basis (and lost) and, despite you being an attorney, who has no contract (notarized or not) for fees with me, so you were forced to file a criminal complaint against me for falsely accusing you, of falsely signing my name on a document that I actually forged (in my own hand as a trick to blame you) which renounced my rights and case while I was out of the country, to avoid paying you legal fees that I didn't actually owe you... even though in the document I forged to avoid paying you, I also acknowledged owing you.

I know you'd love to answer these questions, but then they'd just generate more legal fees to add to the ones I already owe you, except when I don't, because you were working for free, except.. whatever.
― Rumi

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 01:37:27 PM »
Geez, what a mess! I hope it clears up for you soon Carlos.