Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Story in O Globo Rio Edition  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Bob D'Amico

• Veteran Member
    • Bring Sean Home Foundation
Story in O Globo Rio Edition
« on: February 26, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »
Here's a picture of the story, page 19 of the Rio edition. I've cropped it for display here but if you want to see it in the original in a huge size click on the link below. By the way, NO NAMES are printed, not Bruna, David, Sean or the Lins e Silvas. anyone reading it Brazil would have to wonder what the hell is going on or maybe they are used to second rate journalism that permits itself to be manipulated and censored the rich and powerful.  :confused:

The image is +2,600,000 bytes.
http://bringseanhome.org/images/oglobo_rio2262009.jpg

Bob D'Amico

Offline FC_Florida

• Veteran Member
Re: Story in O Globo Rio Edition
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »
Hey Bob,

:mad:...confused, sad and angry.

That's exactly how I feel about the recent, so-called media coverage in Brazil about David's case. Though it's a bit of good news, I wonder for how long they're going to go with this farce? What kind of journalism is that? Does the LES family have that much pull with the media???
I've just made a reply on another thread, regarding the article that supposedly ran today on the Brazilian newspaper "O Estado de S.Paulo". I don't have a hard copy of the newspaper, but I did go online trying to find it and unless you are familiar with the case, it's not easily accessible. You really have to chase it around, otherwise you might even doubt it's there. I had a hard time finding it, let alone the Brazilian readers who are oblivious to the case.
Gosh, I'm so frustrated. I guess it's up to us to keeping shouting out the truth !
* FC_Florida *