Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BLOG Topics  (Read 2682 times)

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
BLOG Topics
« on: December 25, 2013, 09:27:24 PM »
Hello and Merry Christmas to all...

I am reaching out today simply because it is that time of year where the pain becomes greater than most. I wanted to begin a new thread that refers back to my BLOG posts to share my thought with other LBP's. I have not been very active lately because I have been representing myself Pro Se in a domestic motion to modify custody for my other children which has finally come to an end. FYI it came out great just to let you know, simply because of the fact that I put the best interests of my children before what most would believe is the best interest for themselves. My custody came out almost twice of what my parental rights were before I filed the motion.

With all that aside, I will do my best to start updating frequently as possible to show other LBP's that we can be silent for some time, but not absent from the end goal... getting our children back! I recently submitted a request to get a well-check done on Emily, but as we all know it is up to the taking parent to agree to it (which is kind of backward if you ask me).

Here is the latest BLOG post: [size=78%]http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/2013/12/merry-christmas-emily.html[/size]

Thank you for all the love & support I still receive from those of you that have reached out to me and never left my side... and to those of you that give support from a distance.

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 03:41:57 PM »
I have posted my thoughts coming into the new year... I am going to be as active as possible in this as I just finished up with a local custody modification here, and now it's time to get back on track for my daughter. Life still goes on around here, I keep her at the top of my mind daily, but sometimes I have to fall back and take care of other issues. This matter has my undivided attention again.

Happy New Year to all LBP's, families, and our supporters.

http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/2014/01/happy-new-year.html

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
On the run forever...? A kidnappers choice
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 10:07:29 PM »
Hello everyone... I am reaching out to Trina to see if she would actually like to start "this" New Year out by trying to establish what most would call a "normal" life not being on the run, or being sought after by Interpol, being thrown into prison if she steps foot into the United States, and having no way to ever leave the country she has fled into because her passport is tagged as a fugitive...

[size=78%]http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/2014/01/on-run-forever-or-would-you-like-to.html[/size] please read this latest post, comment, ask questions, or simply read it and see that I am willing to step forward to help our child have a full life.

I appreciate and am very grateful for all that continue to stand by me, fight their own battles, and those of you that are sympathetic to this crime and have stepped in to help.

Best regards,

Roy Koyama

Offline lttlmtn

• Left Behind Parent
    • My Blog
She's made it five years on the run... Feb 2 was the anniversary of the crime
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 09:58:42 PM »
So Trina has been successful in staying out of prison for 5 years now... she actually celebrates this on her Facebook page, but without admitting she is still sought after for the crime she committed, instead once again, she puts it on me that she was running away from her abuser. How convenient, but wouldn't I have slipped up some how that would give her the opportunity to have her charges overturned in the US? How is it that the deportation was overturned in Costa Rica? Well I can tell you it sure wasn't because she is an upstanding citizen, but moreover she had the judge overrule the order without ever hearing my side... yeah, the side that actually won an International Hague case, awarded the only deportation order on record, and the accused person she doesn't have a stitch of evidence against... I wonder how much that cost to pay for??? Anyway, I made it this far without losing my mind, breaking down, or giving up... read my latest rant & rave here: http://lbpblueprints.blogspot.com/2014/02/5-years-and-nothing.html