Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My abducted son in Brasil  (Read 1652 times)

Offline NoansDad

• Left Behind Parent
My abducted son in Brasil
« on: May 08, 2014, 09:11:40 PM »
It is not often (Read ever) that I or probably any LBP on this site has been able to proudly say something in regards to their abducted child's life. I have never given up my fight to see him and after realizing that the State Department was useless bordering on pathetic I have pursued access to my son in local court on Brasil. Finally I have judge who realizes what my ex is doing to my son and she has ordered her to show me my son Fri and Sun at 7 pm every week or face a fine. My wife ignored the court order for 4 weeks, and then my lawyer told me that the judge is pissed and suddenly.... I am now seeing my son nearly every day. This week the internet in Brasil was not working well but I got a glimpse that Noan was trying to show me something. Today I found out. He won two medals for playing soccer. He has been wanting to show his Dad, and my spiteful ex is now trapped that Noan realizes that I am at the end of the internet any time he wants to talk to me or show me something. I am so happy to be able to show off my proud boy who is now fighting my fight from his side as well.

http://youtu.be/I9PTbzN6ES8
Noan, your Dad loves you and misses you every single day.

Offline LBPOP

• Left Behind Parent
Re: My abducted son in Brasil
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 08:35:30 AM »
That's amazing news! Congratulations!! To watch this video words can't describe...He is so young close to the same age as my son and so happy in talking to his Pop. I pray that this warms the hardened heart of your wife to see her son so happy. Thanks for posting this. I'm happy for you and your son. This gives so much hope :)

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 01:40:15 PM »
Such great news! Can't help but smile watching the video. So happy for both of you!! And thank God for the judge who gets it and enforces his order!!

Offline SageDad

• Father of Sage
  • Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
    • HagueAbductions.com
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 11:42:08 PM »
 :)
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi