Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How about #bringbackOURkids Mrs Obama?  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Andrew

• Left Behind Parent
    • Bring the Twins home
How about #bringbackOURkids Mrs Obama?
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:17:29 AM »
There has been a lot of news on Michelle Obama speaking out on behalf of the girls abducted in Nigeria. Even a photo of Mrs. Obama carrying a sign.

How about also speaking out on behalf of Left Behind Parents and American children abducted to foreign countries?  #bringOURkidshome

Did Mr. Obama ask about our kids during his last Asian trip when Japan and Philippines were groveling for US military aid?  I am sure NCMEC wouldn't mind the help from the President of the United States and Mrs. Obama to bring OUR kids home.

You can contact the White House online and send a comment to ask why he is not speaking out on behalf of abducted American children or sending advisors to work on bringing them home.  (http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments).  Mrs. Obama has a FaceBook page and supposedly you can write on her wall or write her at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington DC 20500.

When I wrote Mr. Obama in 2009 for help, I received a reply that says helping is beyond his job description according to F. Michael Kelleher.  But somehow, helping find Nigerian citizens and sending resources are is not beyond his job description as the President of the United States.

Offline dmdaven2

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
Re: How about #bringbackOURkids Mrs Obama?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 09:41:35 PM »
Agreed
Devon Davenport - Father of Nadia Lynn ;)