Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Disgusted in Brazil  (Read 1693 times)

Offline NoansDad

• Left Behind Parent
Disgusted in Brazil
« on: June 07, 2014, 09:40:32 AM »
Right now I am sitting in a shitty apartment in the still filthy and refuse smelling city of Rio. The Brasilian court ordered that my ex-wife bring my son to the court pyschologist for meeting with me and then for me to be alone with my son from 8am to 8pm on Saturday and Sunday.

My lawyers car boot was filled completely with the presents I have sent him in the last 2 years that my ex-wife has refused  to allow my son to receive.

I wait at the pyschologists office and sure enough the ex and my son never appear. They have taken off to the small country town where my ex-wife and her family have a house. He lawyer shows up and claims that my son is sick so as an excuse for her to not be in Rio nor give me the court ordered access. My son is sick so my ex-wife has to put him in a car and drive him 2 hours away from his doctor and from what passes as health care here to a small country town that has no hospital and barely any health facilities.

And all the stupid pyschologist says is... This is complicated.  No it is not complicated, have her arrested for violating the court order.  I repeat what I hope everyone who has ever visited this site tells everyone that they meet. If you come to Brasil, you will be robbed, mugged, raped or killed and NOTHING will every happen. There is NO RULE of law in this country. The police are lazy and stupid and the court is useless and dickless. Brasilians do what ever they want with no respect of the law, of the effect of others in society.... or even the horrible effects their actions will have on their own children. As a society I find this country to be the most disgusting in all the world.
Noan, your Dad loves you and misses you every single day.

Offline luvthelake

Re: Disgusted in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 04:16:58 PM »
Sorry....

Offline LBPOP

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »
My God that is a terrible situation to be in. Having to play these cat and mouse games initiated by your ex-wife and her conspirators for just wanting to see and be with your son. Keep your courage Simon. I am rooting and praying for you.

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 01:54:41 PM »
I'm sure that your son is not sick. It is simply an excuse that the mother used. In addition to charges for violating the visitation order, I would try to file charges for parental alienation. Interestingly, I was talking with my son about the Olympics and how many people think that Brazil will not be able to pull it off without problems. He also thinks that the World Cup will have problems. It doesn't take a genius to understand why Brazil is still a developing country.