Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Five Years.....  (Read 1350 times)

Offline CGU2014

Five Years.....
« on: December 11, 2014, 07:35:10 PM »
The Goldman family doesn't know me from adam, and rightfully so!  :)  Still, it amazes me how often I have thought about Sean and David these past five years--and especially around the holidays. I guess life is like that, now a days, people you've never met can still make an impact in your life.

I followed David's case since Dateline and I remember the months leading to the December miracle being on pins and needles, hoping to see this family reunited. At the time, I had small kids (now they are "big kids") and I simply felt anguished when I imagined what he had gone through. There are only a few worse things that I could imagine than what Mr. Goldman was experiencing...... I spent Christmas 2009 obsessively stealing away from my family to sneak peeks at the computer and learn how things were progressing. Their joy was my joy that Christmas.

So, five years later, I wanted to send a virtual hug of good will to the Goldmans and tell them that somewhere in their home state is a person they don't know but who wishes them well. I hope Sean has adjusted and is at peace. I hope only good things are in store for all of you.

To the other parents in this fight, I pray for you regularly.