Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My book about my experience with my son free on Amazon  (Read 2497 times)

Offline NoansDad

• Left Behind Parent
My book about my experience with my son free on Amazon
« on: May 28, 2015, 06:25:36 AM »
 Dear Fellow LBP,I am giving you all a chance to download my book for free from Amazon for the next 5 days.
The book is a humorous memoir of the laughs, confusion and observations during transplantation from my life in Australia to the USA to start my first job twenty years ago. This is juxtaposed against the sadness I had in the present day living with the abduction of Noan to Brazil five years ago.Only a bloody Aussie would be crazy enough to write a funny book about such a sad topic but when everything in your life is taken from you, you had better get busy laughing or there will be nothing left of you if the moment comes to see your child again.As you know miraculously for me that moment happened.The book is available only by download athttp://www.amazon.com/Torn-Undeserving-Wallaby-Drowning-Septic-ebook/dp/B00VC2Z6U4SincerelySimon Williams

Noan, your Dad loves you and misses you every single day.

Offline NoansDad

• Left Behind Parent

Offline NoansDad

• Left Behind Parent

Offline LBPOP

• Left Behind Parent
Re: My book about my experience with my son free on Amazon
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 08:16:32 PM »
So who won the Kite Tournament Mate ? :D  I was the dog fighting kite champion back in the day.

...still reading

Offline hanajaime1

Re: My book about my experience with my son free on Amazon
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 03:59:04 AM »
Hello there, my name is Hana Gan, I just joined this interesting site.  Please check out my story on the facebook webpage "Trapped In Israel"  I too, have been in a nightmare, I'm a canadian woman who made alliyah 6 months ago with my two children, I was pregnant at the time, and my story is a bit different as it is my parents who stole my children with the help of israeli social workers, they took them from me and put a no exit order on all 3 of us.  Since February I haven't been reunited with my kids who up until the time I tried to leave Israel have had full custody in Toronto, Canada.  I'm living a nightmare and would love all the support I can get, this looks like a good place to share ideas and support.