Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Update  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Nicole's Dad

• Left Behind Parent
Update
« on: July 31, 2015, 03:09:36 PM »
I have not been on here in a long while since Nicole has been coming back and forth. She just left here on July 17th to go back to school in Brazil. Nicole is now 14 going on 21 and we are ahead of schedule with her growing into a beautiful young lady (see attached). She is now planning to move here in December 2016 to do her last three years of high school here. She wants to experience high school here. I believe she will also attend college here as well.
[/size]
[/size]Nicole has Brazilian blood running in her body just as she has American blood and she is not loyal to either one. She loves both countries and we have both been able to embrace that. Her mother and I do get along well enough now and we do not have any reasons to talk other than the welfare of Nicole. I talk to Nicole almost every day via whatsapp or FaceTime. All is good with my situation.
[/size]
[/size]I now have a 2 year old named Felicity which means "Happiness". Happiness is what this little one has brought to our family again and she and Nicole are very close.
[/size]
[/size]I see that most countries are still up to their antics and not returning our children like they should. It's a shame but I know this foundation will continue it's fight to get every last one of them home where they belong.

Offline Nicole's Dad

• Left Behind Parent
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 03:17:23 PM »
I do not know why this original text didn't show up in the original post but nevertheless, here it is.
[/size]
[/size]I have not been on here in a long while since Nicole has been coming back and forth. She just left here on July 17th to go back to school in Brazil. Nicole is now 14 going on 21 and we are ahead of schedule with her growing into a beautiful young lady (see attached). She is now planning to move here in December 2016 to do her last three years of high school here with me. I believe she will also attend college here as well. She has Brazilian blood running in her body just as she has American blood and she is not loyal to either one. She loves both countries and we have both been able to embrace that. Her mother and I do get along well enough now and we do not have any reasons to talk other than the welfare of Nicole. I talk to Nicole almost every day via whatsapp or FaceTime. All is good with my situation.