Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "JPLSPress" Article on printed version of OGlobo today - does anyone have it?  (Read 5090 times)

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
New from JPLS press

Title

"He [David] preferred the strategy than to love his son"

:barf:

Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline LDJVR

Quote from: liesl78;10059
New from JPLS press

Title

HA, the more he says the better, how stupid! A bucking wild horse unbridled animal!

Offline jl2saint

• Veteran Member
New from JPLS press

Title

What a %$^&*&^ arrogant $%&% this guy is.......Does he really believe this stuff?

"Strategy"? Are you kidding me? David did EVERYTHING by the book and avoided the traps and pitfalls that Bruna and co. tried to set along the way......Love is exactly what made him do what he did and love is why he is STILL fighting today.....

This guy is really starting to piss me off........:mad2:
Lastly - David, there are many prayers across the world going out for you and Sean. When I got my son home - regardless of all the attempts of parental alienation that were forced on him - he said "Father, I always knew you loved me." I am certain Sean feels the same way.

Peter

JL

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
You've got to be kidding??? This guy (JPLS) will try anything - obviously underhanded and filled with lies! When will someone in the Brazilian Bar Assoc. finally seek his disbarmet - he is a total and utter disgrace to the legal profession in Brazil (and around the world)... to the great nation of Brazil and its people... to everything honest, ethical, moral and right. Just because he was brought up with some sort of a "silver spoon" in his mouth - a real dad's boy - does NOT give him the right to violate laws and treaties to suit his own desires. He needs to be SHUT UP and LOCKED UP!!!!!!

PLEASE - legal system in Brazil... let Sean return to his father David soon and before this sort of idiocy hurts this poor child any more!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
What a delusional mind (and that is being nice)!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH AM I ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Claudia.Hope

:burn::mad2::madgo::mad2:Estou furiosa, acabei de ler a materia:mad2::madgo::mad2::burn::mad2:

Globo = 100% biased:madgo: This is a TABLOID !!!

Offline Bo1

New from JPLS press

Title

that's a riot. Yeah, one should give in to kidnappers wishes for a temporary solution and be at their mercy for the rest of your life. The total IQ of these people can't be more than a box of rocks!

Offline finn

Here's what I think happened back in 2004, after the abduction.  Bruna knew how much Sean meant to David, so she figured he would want to see his son so bad that he would give in to the demands.  What she DIDN'T realize was that his love for Sean was SO strong that he sacrificed everything to try to get him back.  As someone said somewhere in a previous thread, the whole clan did not expect this to drag on THIS long, and did not think they would be exposed for their underhanded manuevers.

Offline roger

• Veteran Member
Sorry, guys, I couldn't find it. In which page is it? The only Sean related piece I can find is a column by Zuenir Ventura when he talks about Sean's supposed "Sophie's choice"...

Offline Aida

• Veteran Member
Quote from: tenorplus;10154
What a delusional mind (and that is being nice)!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH AM I ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

He got his degree from GOOFY UNIVERSITY!:madgo::mad2::burn:

Offline sara

Let him keep talking.  More lies, more lies, more lies the more lies he tells the more he will tell. Truth and lies...what wins in the end??

First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you. "Ghandi"

I love this quote!!!

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
I thought it was agreed in an earlier thread that we were going to raise above the name calling and move on to bigger and better things.

Offline Feltian

No link or scanned pages?

Offline heatheram29

• Veteran Member
Quote from: M.Capestro;10420
I thought it was agreed in an earlier thread that we were going to raise above the name calling and move on to bigger and better things.

That's what I thought too. This isn't constructive at all. If anything it lowers credibility

Offline elizrpoe

I think we could all sue JPLS for giving us all high blood pressure with his idiodic comments. Who does he think he is????? In other words David should allow himself to be blackmailed and because he didn't give into their evil threats he doesn't love his son. I can't believe that the man that is making all of these comments is an actual lawyer.....   sorry about my childish rant.....