Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BRING Noah Robichaud HOME  (Read 149 times)

Offline igotchyouson

BRING Noah Robichaud HOME
« on: February 15, 2017, 08:34:50 PM »

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

BRING Noah Robichaud HOME
on: February 07, 2017, 03:48:29 PM
I'm not exactly sure how this site works, but it's exhausting to deal with this and then read how "successful" these laws are. My 2 year old son was abducted on June 28, 2015. I even had the pleasure of finding her abandoned car at the airport in which Noah's mother & grandmother made the disgusting decision to take my son to Brazil. I have filed the application & have even been told he went for a psychological evaluation. I cannot read portuguese & I haven't seen the results because apparently the BCA is on "extended holiday" from December thru February. I am trying to reach out to other parents who have had a child or other children taken to Brazil. Of course I'm sure if I had a few million dollars in the bank or were famous this would be an entirely different story. Instead I have chosen for the past 23 years to serve my country & trying to continue that the best that I can. Noah is my only child & the last male child to even be able to carry on my name. He is the only grandson in the entire family. Please help. Look on Facebook BRING Noah Robichaud HOME & share, share, share. Thank you Dan Robichaud