Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need advice  (Read 799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline trananht1612

  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • gip việc nh
Need advice
« on: October 19, 2018, 01:02:41 AM »
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there that can give me advice. I am an American. My ex is a british, living in england, and his mother owns villa's in Ciairo, had papers served to me seeking international visitation, I'm so very scared. I live on a fix income. I live in Tucson, Az. I really can't afford expensive lawyer to represent me. My ex on the hand has a father who's a CEO for she'll oil company. I went to legal aid. Legal aid said that my ex will probably get half of what he is seeking. My son is eight year old. Please, please can someone help me?