Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Follow up News Report on Nicole's Abduction  (Read 17032 times)

Offline Nicole's Dad

• Left Behind Parent
Follow up News Report on Nicole's Abduction
« on: March 18, 2009, 11:31:39 PM »
I love my Congressman. He's my hero. He's also committed to helping me with my two senators for Res. 37 as well.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/investigates/090318_poe_reacts_fox_investigates

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
Re: Follow up News Report on Nicole's Abduction
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 11:36:43 PM »
Thats awesome Marty! Congrats!
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline flytrapgirl

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 11:39:07 PM »
I am so glad you are getting some news coverage and support.  Hopefully we can get all of these kids home where they belong

Offline Aida

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 11:41:24 PM »
Congratulations.  :)

Offline forsean

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 11:41:38 PM »
I just saw the video and read the article.  He IS a hero!!!!!  You're on your way to getting Nicole, I pray for you and Nicole that it won't be a "long" journey and you are reunited with her SOON!!!!!  It doesn't make ANY sense that Brazil agrees the children should be returned to the United States yet refuse to actually send the children back!....absolutely NO sense whatsoever!!!!!

Offline rachelle4

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 11:41:55 PM »
Great news Marty!:clapping:

Offline liesl78

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 11:42:18 PM »
Such good news. I have you in my prayers!!!!
Liesl78
BringSeanHome.org

Offline Shar

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 11:48:04 PM »
Wonderful news! It's my hope that this movement that began as one man and one child will end up not only bringing Sean home, but bringing the other  adbucted children home, too. The world is now aware and watching!

Offline Chuckles

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 12:19:59 AM »
That's great!
:clapping:
Chuck Caspari
Administrator
BringSeanHome.org

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 07:26:10 AM »
Marty,

That's great! Congratulations! Guess I'll be adding Congressman Poe to my HEROES list!:D

Offline lisacordova

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 08:25:28 AM »
great great news! sending prayers your way!:cheer:
:cheer:BRING SEAN HOME!:cheer:

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 08:44:15 AM »
Yesterday I was talking to my son on the phone and he told me that even his teachers in Brazil talk about the case and feel that Sean should be returned to the United States. I asked him if they knew that he was from the United States (though I did not ask if they knew he was also abducted). He replied that they knew he was from the U.S. He then went on to say that the media coverage is all over Brazil. He asked me many questions about David's case, which I think is his way of trying to understand why he is in Brazil.

He asked me why I wasn't on television in Brazil. I asked him why he would want me on television. He said that he would like to record the show and pause it so that he could see my picture. I then asked him what I would say if I was interviewed for Brazilian television. He said he imagined I would be saying how I wanted him and Anna back in the United States with me.

Offline Teena

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 08:51:03 AM »
Quote from: tweinstein;10572
Yesterday I was talking to my son on the phone and he told me that even his teachers in Brazil talk about the case and feel that Sean should be returned to the United States. I asked him if they knew that he was from the United States (though I did not ask if they knew he was also abducted). He replied that they knew he was from the U.S. He then went on to say that the media coverage is all over Brazil. He asked me many questions about David's case, which I think is his way of trying to understand why he is in Brazil.

He asked me why I wasn't on television in Brazil. I asked him why he would want me on television. He said that he would like to record the show and pause it so that he could see my picture. I then asked him what I would say if I was interviewed for Brazilian television. He said he imagined I would be saying how I wanted him and Anna back in the United States with me.

Awww! Tim! That breaks my heart! He is so confused....what do you think you will do ?
Teena Duffy
BringSeanHome.org

Offline anna42

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 08:53:02 AM »
Quote from: tweinstein;10572

I really do hope that for you and for children that they will be back in the United States soon!  I wish your wife/ ex-wife would put her children's wishes first and not hers!

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 08:54:15 AM »
Quote from: Teena;10574
Awww! Tim! That breaks my heart! He is so confused....what do you think you will do ?
There's nothing I can do but speak to him on the phone, visit when I can, participate in this campaign, and wait.