Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce - Person of the year  (Read 2116 times)

Offline KathleenK

Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce - Person of the year
« on: March 03, 2009, 09:23:17 AM »
The Person of the Year of the Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce is shared this year by, Josť Sergio Gabrielli de Azevedo, CEO, Petrobras
and H.E. Clifford M. Sobel, U.S. Ambassador to Brazil, U.S. Embassy in Brazil.

http://www.brazilcham.com/default.asp?id=267

When you click on the English version of Petrobras' main web site one of the first options for more information is the office of the Ombudsman, none other than Bruna's infamous Tia Guta, Maria Augusta Caniero Ribeiro.  

http://www2.petrobras.com.br/ingles/ads/ads_Ouvidoria.html

I post this, not because I have any problem with the selection for the people of the year award, but only to point out the very tight society which David's case is stirring up.  

Given their positions, I assume that Sra. Ribeiro will be seated at the same table as Ambassador Sobel, at the upcoming 2009 Annual Summit, being held in NYC on April 27th.  That is if she is permitted to travel to the USA, given her background, and if Ambassador Sobel isn't too worried about being kidnapped by her.  ;)

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
Re: Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce - Person of the year
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 09:30:51 AM »
Quote from: KathleenK;1666
The Person of the Year of the Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce is shared this year by, Josť Sergio Gabrielli de Azevedo, CEO, Petrobras
and H.E. Clifford M. Sobel, U.S. Ambassador to Brazil, U.S. Embassy in Brazil.

http://www.brazilcham.com/default.asp?id=267

When you click on the English version of Petrobras' main web site one of the first options for more information is the office of the Ombudsman, none other than Bruna's infamous Tia Guta, Maria Augusta Caniero Ribeiro.

http://www2.petrobras.com.br/ingles/ads/ads_Ouvidoria.html

I post this, not because I have any problem with the selection for the people of the year award, but only to point out the very tight society which David's case is stirring up.

Given their positions, I assume that Sra. Ribeiro will be seated at the same table as Ambassador Sobel, at the upcoming 2009 Annual Summit, being held in NYC on April 27th. That is if she is permitted to travel to the USA, given her background, and if Ambassador Sobel isn't too worried about being kidnapped by her. ;)

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 09:32:59 AM »
Thanks for the information! While we may not bother with whomever is selected... we must encouage this country's (USA) leadership to NOT entertain terrorists, which is what Sra. Ribeiro is! This family needs a reality check... soon! It might not be a bad idea for us to email the Ambassador (Sobel) and reinforce our concerns!!!

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »
Sounds like H.E. Clifford M. Sobel, U.S. Ambassador to Brazil, U.S. Embassy in Brazil, may be a good candidate for next Monday's GOVERNMENT effort.

Offline Irish17

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 11:35:57 AM »
If this person is allowed into the country for the award ceremony on April 27th, there is no reason why we can not give her a little "welcome to nyc".  It would certainly ruffle a few feathers to see and hear a lot of unhappiness on the streets against one of their own.

Offline joey2051

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 11:38:50 AM »
I'm sure that man and David has already met....

Offline Odete

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »
Quote from: tenorplus;1669
Thanks for the information! While we may not bother with whomever is selected... we must encouage this country's (USA) leadership to NOT entertain terrorists, which is what Sra. Ribeiro is! This family needs a reality check... soon! It might not be a bad idea for us to email the Ambassador (Sobel) and reinforce our concerns!!!

I think Guta, as a terrorist involved in kidnaping US Ambassador Elbrick. is not allowed to come into USA territory. Her terrorist counterpart Fernando Gabeira wasn't for long time. He was hardly trying but was often denied to get the permit. Later, I don't know if he finally got. Hope not, both.

Offline M.Capestro

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Twitter: @Capestro
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 11:45:03 AM »
But is Ambassador Sobel aware for the connection between Petrobas, Maria Augusta Caniero Ribeiro and David and Sean Goldman? We need to make sure he is.

Offline tenorplus

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 11:48:02 AM »
M.Capestro is right! We need to make certain the Ambassador knows this connection and stays away from her/them! To be seen as aligning with her/them in any way is a terrible distraction, which these terrorists are quite capable of doing - along with their criminal counterparts the Lins e Silva clan.