Bring Sean Home Foundation > Weinstein

Conversations with my son

<< < (2/8) > >>

jdv28:
Tim...I get all mushy about these things.  I'm actually sitting on my couch and watching my son (who's here for the 1st time in months)play his Xbox on the big screen.  He just turned 16 and is at that everythings a secret stage.  And that's hard when by now, we'd be crying from making eachother laugh so hard 2-3 yrs ago.  But just to have him 2 feet away, him angry at me or the world, I'll take what I can get.

And with knowing your struggle Tim...I know you feel the same way, we take what we can get and hold onto that until we get our next dose of  whatever comes our way.  You're still in my prayers along with your children.

tweinstein:
Thank you. It's interesting how mature my son is. I asked him today how would he feel if his mother decided to return them to the United States. He said that if she also came, he would be very excited. He then continued to say that if she stayed in Brazil, he would not be excited, the same as he feels about being in Brazil with her and not me.

I then asked him whether he would prefer living in Brazil with both parents or living in the United States with both parents. He responded "the United States". It's always possible that he is simply saying what he thinks I want to hear. Even if that's true, it's a good thing as it indicates that he values me.

rcgracia:
Tim  

I canít imagine being without my children, not being able to receive a hug, a kiss, or be able to tuck them in bed. I canít begin to imagine what you are going through.  I donít know how you and all of the other LBPs get out of bed every day.  What a strength that you must have to fight every day.

[FONT="]I want you to know that you and all the LBPs are in my prayers. Hang in there!!:)[/FONT]

Wendy:
Tim that must have been such a bittersweet converstation to have with your little boy.  Knowing that he remembers and values you.  You're in such a tough situation, wanting and needing your children with you and knowing that when it happens, it will be amazing for you but they'll still be missing their mother.  Such a terrible thing she has done to them. :(

tweinstein:

--- Quote from: Wendy;19793 ---Tim that must have been such a bittersweet converstation to have with your little boy. Knowing that he remembers and values you. You're in such a tough situation, wanting and needing your children with you and knowing that when it happens, it will be amazing for you but they'll still be missing their mother. Such a terrible thing she has done to them. :(
--- End quote ---
Wherever the children are, their mother will follow. They come as a package deal.:nervous:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version