Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I won my Hague case!!! Now what???  (Read 35054 times)

Offline Sashia

• Veteran Member
Re: I won my Hague case!!! Now what???
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »
Quote from: gail;42979
I'm worried. I wonder why we have not heard anything from him. I hope he's not in a Brazilian jail.
Hey, Binder! do you have any eyes on the street that could find out?

Offline buckeye

« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »
Quote from: Sashia;42988
Hey, Binder! do you have any eyes on the street that could find out?

Any word?

Offline forthelost

• For the Lost
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »
I see he's online. I hope for an update.

Offline buckeye

« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »
Quote from: forthelost;43839
I see he's online. I hope for an update.

Oh, good - I didn't notice that!
:)

Offline hatufim.org

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2009, 06:27:13 PM »
Thanks for your support and advice, and thanks for asking. Too many things are happening too fast. Not everything can be published.

In addition to all the government agencies and attorneys, I have consulted with over 100 Rabbis about what to do. They all agree in one thing: The children were abducted by Chabad. Smadar Hameiry is being manipulated by Chabad. They have seen this exact situation many times before. Without Chabad, there would not have been an abduction, and the children would not be abducted right now. My children's abduction was organized and financed by Chabad, which is a criminal organization and a religious cult.

Smadar Hameiry thinks that Chabad is assisting her in abducting the children. The Rabbis say that in reality it's Smadar Hameiry the one who is assisting Chabad in abducting the children. Sooner or later, if the children are not recovered, Chabad will also take the children away from Smadar Hameiry. I have already heard of 3 other identical stories where a crazy woman abducted her children away from their father with the "help" of Chabad. Then, after having alienated the children from their father, Chabad proceeded and alienated the children from their mother. The reason that Smadar Hameiry was targeted by Chabad is because they knew while she was working at the Chabad school in Florida that she was crazy. This Chabad kidnapping system only works if the children's mother has severe mental problems, because a normal woman would never abduct her children no matter what they tell her.

About Smadar Hameiry's phone call, everyone agrees it was a trick. Everyone has advised me not to sign anything. I think that is more than obvious to everyone. Also, the general feeling is that she has no intention of taking the children to Israel.

Smadar Hameiry in reality does not need my permission nor written authorization to leave Brazil and go to Israel. Everything in Brazil is done with money. If the passports were really confiscated by the Brazilian government, she can buy new ones, and also get some fake documents stating that I gave her permission to leave Brazil.

Several of the Rabbis I spoke to told me that if they would be Smadar Hameiry's lawyer, they would advise her to return the children to Florida immediately, because that is the best thing she could do for herself. Smadar Hameiry is not being properly advised, and who is advising her? Chabad!

Also, the Rabbis have told me that if Smadar Hameiry takes the children to Israel, that would not mean that she would let me see my children, and at the same time, if the children are in Israel, I would have to pay child support.

The big advantage that the Rabbis see if Smadar Hameiry takes the children to Israel, is that all schools in Israel are free, so Smadar Hameiry will no longer be dependent on Chabad to get free school for the children, and the children (and Smadar Hameiry) would be saved from Chabad.

Smadar Hameiry has stated that she would like to move to Israel with the children at the end of July on time for the start of the Israeli school year in August. So in a few more weeks we'll know if Smadar Hameiry has moved the children to Israel or if she has decided to stay in Brazil.

In the meantime, the best way to proceed is to get maximum publicity about this child abduction case in the Brazilian media, to try to get news reporters to ask questions about the abducted Jewish children in the Chabad school.

I have also been told that my children are not the only abducted children in that Chabad school and in the other Chabad schools in Brazil. But who are the other children? Can someone find out their names?

If someone can get a TV station to do a report about the abducted children in Brazil, showing film of them going in and out of the Chabad school, asking questions to the people working at the Chabad school what do they feel about being accomplices and partners in the abduction of children to Brazil, and so on, the children would soon be returned, because Chabad hates it when people expose their illegal activities.

Thanks again for your help, support, and advise.

Offline Sashia

• Veteran Member
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2009, 06:48:40 PM »
Quote from: hatufim.org;43843
Thanks for your support and advice, and thanks for asking. Too many things are happening too fast. Not everything can be published.

In addition to all the government agencies and attorneys, I have consulted with over 100 Rabbis about what to do. They all agree in one thing: The children were abducted by Chabad. Smadar Hameiry is being manipulated by Chabad. They have seen this exact situation many times before. Without Chabad, there would not have been an abduction, and the children would not be abducted right now. My children's abduction was organized and financed by Chabad, which is a criminal organization and a religious cult.
 About Smadar Hameiry's phone call, everyone agrees it was a trick. .
  The big advantage that the Rabbis see if Smadar Hameiry takes the children to Israel, is that all schools in Israel are free,  

in a few more weeks we'll know if Smadar Hameiry has moved the children to Israel or if she has decided to stay in Brazil.
 Thanks again for your help, support, and advise.
Very interesting, I would venture to say though, that if Chabad has such a hold on Smadar Hameiry and she is mentally unbalanced, I can't see her breaking away and going to Israel. I sure couldn't see Chabad "helping her" to take the kids to Israel. I more likely see them preventing her from leaving Brazil.

Offline rachelle4

« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2009, 07:07:22 PM »
Hatufim, I hope your boys are safe and returned to you soon. So Smadar wasn't really in Israel when she called you?

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »
Good lord.  Can't you get an attorney to file something is Brazil saying she is mentally ill and cannot take care of her children and that she is being held by Chabad?  I would think something like this could be done if this woman is mentally ill.  She is an unfit parent and the children should be taken.  What is the agency in Brazil that is like CPS?  Maybe they don't have one, but something should be done about that if the children are in danger.

Offline jl2saint

• Veteran Member
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2009, 08:10:05 PM »
If someone can get a TV station to do a report about the abducted children in Brazil, showing film of them going in and out of the Chabad school, asking questions to the people working at the Chabad school what do they feel about being accomplices and partners in the abduction of children to Brazil, and so on, the children would soon be returned, because Chabad hates it when people expose their illegal activities.

Thanks again for your help, support, and advise.[/quote]
 I'd PM Rio Gringa..............

Her blog is well read in Rio and could garner some support......

Just an idea, but it can't hurt to have her blog about this situation and combine it w/ Dave's plight......
Lastly - David, there are many prayers across the world going out for you and Sean. When I got my son home - regardless of all the attempts of parental alienation that were forced on him - he said "Father, I always knew you loved me." I am certain Sean feels the same way.

Peter

JL

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2009, 10:04:37 PM »
Quote from: gail;43855
Good lord.  Can't you get an attorney to file something is Brazil saying she is mentally ill and cannot take care of her children and that she is being held by Chabad?  I would think something like this could be done if this woman is mentally ill.  She is an unfit parent and the children should be taken.  What is the agency in Brazil that is like CPS?  Maybe they don't have one, but something should be done about that if the children are in danger.
Do you think that CPS would behave differently than they did in the Zanger case? At least there is no evidence that these three children are at imminent risk of physical harm.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2009, 09:52:14 AM »
Quote from: tweinstein;43873
Do you think that CPS would behave differently than they did in the Zanger case? At least there is no evidence that these three children are at imminent risk of physical harm.
Of course they should, but what I think and what actually happens are very different.  I just can't believe any of this is going on.  Also I don't understand how Chabad is getting away with this?  The whole thing is unbelieveable.   The Zanger case is the same, I just don't understand how this can go on.

Offline hatufim.org

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2009, 04:40:23 PM »
Quote from: gail;43908
I just can't believe any of this is going on. Also I don't understand how Chabad is getting away with this? The whole thing is unbelieveable. I just don't understand how this can go on.

No one can understand how this can go on. Anybody with good moral values, good family values, any normal person can understand this is wrong. But, according to the NCMEC and others, law enforcement systematically ignores all these cases of child abduction and child abuse.

The following video is in Spanish, it shows a case in Mexico and a case in the USA. This video was given to the police by the children's parents, but nothing was done to the child abusers shown in the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEiFbQKr6zg

Chabad, Smadar Hameiry, and the others, are just using the "system" of corrupt, lazy, negligent, incompetent Judges, police, and various government agencies in Brazil and the USA, to get away with committing these crimes against children.

According to several Rabbis, Chabad has been doing it for over 50 years... Once they know the police and FBI are going to do nothing about it, and that they are always going to get away with it, they keep doing it over and over again... Undeterred... Unafraid...

After all, who is going to do anything to some criminal child abductor who dresses up like a Rabbi? Or to the children's mother? Even if the children's mother is the one who is hurting her own children... Since when do women have a license to hurt and abuse their own children?

What I have learned and what I have seen and heard in these last few years since my children were abducted, is something that if you are lucky you should never have to go through in your life...

Offline BrazilianForJustice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »
That video is horrific. What I heard there (couldn't look much) is that there is no law against it in the state of Guanuajato in Mexico (maybe Carlos could explain further). Of course, they show a "equivalent" US "case", these poor Mexicans.

I truly hope that Hatufim's children are not being physically abused. Although, they are obviously being psychologically so. The Chabad involvement is shocking, but not surprising. I got to visit with them in Crown Heights once and met with one Rabbi they sent down to São Paulo, a couple of times, while visiting my birthplace. I only met "senior" people though, so I don't know about their troops. The ones I met were very ingratiating people, but I felt they were really after me becoming a donor.

Offline hatufim.org

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2010, 11:59:07 PM »
Update on Case:

I was recently asked by 2 members of this forum for an update, here it is:

I am getting sporadic information that my children are being psychologically and emotionally abused.

Smadar Hameiry is now telling my children that their father has abandoned them, that their father does not want to see them ever again, and that their father does not love them. Needless to say, these statements are causing significant trauma to my children.

Also, Smadar Hameiry and her parents and brothers have reiterated that they have no intention whatsoever of letting me talk to my children ever again.

Offline Bill33

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2010, 12:23:42 AM »
I hope the news of David getting his Sean back is making your ex wife and her family less able to sleep at night.  I hope she comes to her senses, or you win a return order for your 3 kids.  This Chabad seems frankly weird, and evil.  I pray for your kids return.