Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I won my Hague case!!! Now what???  (Read 35055 times)

Offline Dan_Plainview

Re: I won my Hague case!!! Now what???
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2009, 12:00:56 AM »
Quote from: hatufim.org;41476
Latest update on this case: Smadar Hameiry called me on Tuesday June 30, crying and begging me to give her a written authorization to allow her and the children to leave Brazil.

Smadar Hameiry abandoned the children in Brazil. She was calling from Israel.

Other people had previously told me that she had arrived in Israel around June 23rd. She told me she had already found a house in Israel and that she was now looking for a job there. In the meantime, she had obtained unemployment insurance from the government.

During her phone call she told me she hates Brazil, that she can't stand it anymore. She also confirmed the involvement of Chabad in this abduction by giving me specific details about what happened during the last 3 weeks she was in Florida.

She has been telling the children all this time that they were abandoned by their father, and now Smadar Hameiry abandons them and goes on vacation to Israel. She told me that the children have not stopped crying since she left Brazil. Obviously, first they are told that their father abandoned them, and now they feel their mother has abandoned them. This is a very cruel thing to do.

What has happened in the last week? Have you spoken with DoS-OCI and they in turn talked with BCA/AGU? They need to know she has abandoned the children so they can speak to the judge @ TRF-3, immediately. The Judge should order the return of the children post-haste!! Then go scoop them up and bring them home ...

What has happened in the last week?
Dan

Break my heart for what breaks Yours

Offline lisacallenwood

« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2009, 07:43:28 AM »
Quote from: hatufim.org;41476
Latest update on this case: Smadar Hameiry called me on Tuesday June 30, crying and begging me to give her a written authorization to allow her and the children to leave Brazil.

Smadar Hameiry abandoned the children in Brazil. She was calling from Israel.

Other people had previously told me that she had arrived in Israel around June 23rd. She told me she had already found a house in Israel and that she was now looking for a job there. In the meantime, she had obtained unemployment insurance from the government.

During her phone call she told me she hates Brazil, that she can't stand it anymore. She also confirmed the involvement of Chabad in this abduction by giving me specific details about what happened during the last 3 weeks she was in Florida.

She has been telling the children all this time that they were abandoned by their father, and now Smadar Hameiry abandons them and goes on vacation to Israel. She told me that the children have not stopped crying since she left Brazil. Obviously, first they are told that their father abandoned them, and now they feel their mother has abandoned them. This is a very cruel thing to do.

Your children are being emotionally abused. Is there anyway you can confirm she is in fact in Israel?? And that the children remain in Brazil?? If this is the case I think contacting the authorities immediately would be the right thing to do. Be careful with Smadar. She is crazy like a fox.  

Wishing you luck - and please keep us posted.

Offline Dan_Plainview

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2009, 09:21:51 AM »
Quote from: Dan_Plainview;41482
What has happened in the last week? Have you spoken with DoS-OCI and they in turn talked with BCA/AGU? They need to know she has abandoned the children so they can speak to the judge @ TRF-3, immediately. The Judge should order the return of the children post-haste!! Then go scoop them up and bring them home ...

What has happened in the last week?

You also need to contact the US Consulate in Sao Paulo and request that they check on the children. Tell them that they have been abandoned by the Mother. You should have her address there before she left because you were able to have her served. If they (the Consulate) can't find them, then Interpol, Federal Police or MP will need to get involved.
Dan

Offline dmdaven2

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2009, 10:47:45 AM »
Quote from: Dan_Plainview;41499
You also need to contact the US Consulate in Sao Paulo and request that they check on the children. Tell them that they have been abandoned by the Mother. You should have her address there before she left because you were able to have her served. If they (the Consulate) can't find them, then Interpol, Federal Police or MP will need to get involved.

Don't hold your breath, they've been "searching" for my daughter since March...:nixweiss:
Devon Davenport - Father of Nadia Lynn ;)

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »
I wouldn't sign anything.  She asked you for written permission for her and the kids but she isn't there?  Something isn't adding up.  I would make some calls and find out where your kids are, if she's in Israel you should go get your kids pronto.  She's done nothing but lie and try to trick you into signing things and giving permission, I wouldn't believe any of it.

Keep us informed.

Offline Dan_Plainview

« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »
Quote from: gail;41533
I wouldn't sign anything.  She asked you for written permission for her and the kids but she isn't there?  Something isn't adding up.  I would make some calls and find out where your kids are, if she's in Israel you should go get your kids pronto.  She's done nothing but lie and try to trick you into signing things and giving permission, I wouldn't believe any of it.

Keep us informed.

Absolutely agree!!!
Dan

Offline jjsaunt

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »
If she has abandoned the kids and he "won" the case, shouldn't he be able to present the documents to Interpol and pick up the kids and get them into an embassy.  Once they are in the embassy, if the father has the right documents shouldn't he be able to come down and get them.  There isn't anyone else in Brasil with custody (yet....) and if they haven't been dumped into the foster program... maybe!

Offline Jessica

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »
Has anything else happened with this in the last week or so? I've been checking back to see if the childeren were abandoned by mom or if this was a trick to mess with their father?

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »
Yes, has anybody heard from him?  Maybe Tweinstein has?

Offline Bree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »
Good question...I was talking to my Mom today about this case.  I hope that she wasn't once again messing with him.  Hopefully he was able to go get his children!
"Every parent who has a child and they tuck him in at night, or her in at night, and they wish the best and only the best and they will always protect the child and do whatever they can, but most of the time they don't have to prove it. I'm in the proving grounds, to myself and to my child.  I have to get him home and I will do whatever I have to. I'll never stop to save him."  --David Goldman

Offline tweinstein

• Left Behind Parent
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2009, 06:52:38 AM »
Quote from: gail;42648
Yes, has anybody heard from him? Maybe Tweinstein has?
I can send him an email and ask if there is anything new.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »
Thanks.  I would like to know if he's been able to get his children.

Offline Dan_Plainview

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2009, 10:29:47 AM »
I've been trying to PM him since Monday but to no avail ... Maybe he'll answer Tweinstein (BTW, hope you had a great trip!)

I was hoping he was in Sao Paulo scooping up his children ...
Dan

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2009, 12:29:47 PM »
Quote from: Dan_Plainview;42780
I've been trying to PM him since Monday but to no avail ... Maybe he'll answer Tweinstein (BTW, hope you had a great trip!)

I was hoping he was in Sao Paulo scooping up his children ...

I hope it wasn't a trick to get him over there and then have him thrown in jail for child support.  I sure wish he would give us an up date, I'm a little worried.

Offline sue

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »
I'm worried.   I wonder why we have not heard anything from him.  I hope he's not in a Brazilian jail.