Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I know this is an old post, but is this for real? I refuse to believe something like this is possible...
To: natalia.martins@mj.gov.br
 Cc: ig@hcch.nl, gmaurique@trf4.jus.br, acaf@mj.gov.br
 Date: Mon Jul 23 2018 15:34:13 GMT+0200 (W. Europe Standard Time)
Dear Mrs. Cambia,
I'm still waiting for a coherent answer regarding the right of access required.
This is what Brazil has declared on Country Profile (https://www.hcch.net/pt/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=5355&dtid=42):

10.6 Contact or access during return proceedings
 a) Can judicial or administrative authorities take provisional or interim measures to enable an applicant to exercise contact or access in respect of the child while return proceedings are pending?
 X Yes   [] No

Has The Brazilian AC ever read the Guides of Good Practices made by HCCH (https://www.hcch.net/pt/instruments/conventions/publications1/?dtid=3&cid=24) ?

Thanks
 Regards

CCJ

Da: Gustavo Piccinini Dullius <gustavo.dullius@mj .gov.br>
Inviato: martedi 24 luglio 2018 16:17
Cc: Brenda Schwarcz Hoffmann; Lalisa Froeder Dittrich; Marcela
Alcantara Noman; Natalia Camba Martins; Paula Albuquerque
Mello Leal; Renata Prado de Souza Guimaraes
Oggetto: Carera - Itália
Dear Central Authority,
We have consulted the OAG and they informed us that, while the appeal is
pending, it is
not possible to ask the court for right of access.
Best regards,
Gustavo
Gustavo Piccinini Dullius
Case Off icer
Brazilian Central Authority for International Child Abduction and Adoption
Department for Assets Recovery and International Legal Cooperation
National Secretariat of Justice
Ministry of Justice of Brazil
SCN Quadra 6, Bloco A, 22 Andar, Shopping ID - Brasília, DF - Brazil
gustavo.dullius@mj.gov.br
Para tentar explicar a Convenção no Brasil traduzir o relatorio explicativo e publiquei com ajuda do amazon. Estou tentando mandar copias para as autoridades brasileiras

https://www.amazon.com/Sequestro-Internacional-Crian%C3%A7as-Explicativo-P%C3%A9rez-Vera/dp/198312107X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533214515&sr=8-1&keywords=conven%C3%A7%C3%A3o+de+haia+de+1980
Main Forum (Goldman) / Re: BRING Noah Robichaud HOME
« Last post by theelix1 on July 26, 2018, 02:36:05 AM »
I am also really sorry to hear this.

iv vitamin London
Two of my daughters (ages 11 & 9) were kidnapped and remain missing. If you happen to know anything, please help.[/size][/size]The girls were kidnapped by the non-custodial mother to Spain with help from a Spanish law firm, Roca y Junyent, after the pediatrician documented their mother physically abusing them.[/font]
[/size]
[/size]The U.S. Court ordered the mother (and her lawyers) to return the girls home two years ago.
[/size]
[/size]The head of the Spanish law firm is a high-ranking politician in Spain and personal lawyer to the Spanish Royal Family.
[/size]
[/size]There is nothing special about me.[/size][/font][/size]But, my five children, like all children, are incredibly special.[/font][/font][/color]
“Heard in Rio” / Re: It looks like they're still interested...
« Last post by joyclark on June 16, 2018, 04:41:54 AM »
I think so right .

Main Forum (Goldman) / Re: BRING Noah Robichaud HOME
« Last post by nancykeen on March 15, 2018, 04:53:23 AM »
I am really sorry to hear this! Try to visit http://essay-editor.net/blog/college-essay-editor-the-manual and take advantage of using this source! It seems to be quite helpful, to my mind!

India courts do NOT know that the parents and the children are US citizens.  No Hague Convention as abducting mother participates in US custody hearings after a "sole 100% legal and physical custody"order was made to victimized father  in a  California court.   US court established "subject matter jurisdiction" to decide custody, "personal jurisdiction over abducting mother" and ordered her to return children back to father in US, with their US passports.   Abducting mother has not complied.

There is "NO" divorce proceeding.  The issue is only child custody, in California, through UCCJEA, not Hague convention (as abducting mother is participating in the case)

Left-behind USC father filed complaints 4 years ago with US Dept of State, Children's issues, CPIAP program, NCMEC, Alameda County Child Abduction Unit, Dublin Police Services and FBI San Francisco. 

Abducting USC mother shows children in skype for a minute or two per interim  US court order  (after the US custody order in favor of the victimized father) for last 1.5 years.     
USC Children have been detained and are being alienated and emotionally used against their  USC father's custody order.   

Abducting  USC mother also made ex-parte guardianship (after ex-parte divorce in India) without serving the USC father order 3 years ago which were both "set-aside"  2 years ago.

Pls help   Cell :   408-506-9904 ssvssv1@yahoo.com  925-551-8255
I too searching for this...thank you so much for those who posted reply ..This will be very useful to me also..
I have to share some PDF documents here..so this will be very  useful information to me .
I will be eher to check more information like this here.
Thank you!!
I am a writer....currently  working for students who come up with the need of write my essay

Main Foundation Forum / So thankful that this forum is still here.
« Last post by Diane on February 12, 2018, 10:16:58 AM »
Sad to see that there are so few people posting.  Connecting with others going through this nightmare is crucial to keeping your sanity and giving community to finding advice and answers to the myriad of questions and surviving the emotional devastation a left behind parent goes through.   Thanks to the moderators who have kept it going.   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10