Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Grrrrrrrrrreat!!! ;D  Mate!

That gives so much hope.
I'll be there...
Another great weekend just completed.
Richardson / Re: Andrew is still in Mexico
« Last post by forthelost on August 01, 2015, 06:12:01 PM »
I didn't think you had been, but I got a notice from NCMEC saying he had been recovered and was looking for clarification.
Main Foundation Forum / Re: Update
« Last post by Nicole's Dad on July 31, 2015, 03:17:23 PM »
I do not know why this original text didn't show up in the original post but nevertheless, here it is.
[/size]
[/size]I have not been on here in a long while since Nicole has been coming back and forth. She just left here on July 17th to go back to school in Brazil. Nicole is now 14 going on 21 and we are ahead of schedule with her growing into a beautiful young lady (see attached). She is now planning to move here in December 2016 to do her last three years of high school here with me. I believe she will also attend college here as well. She has Brazilian blood running in her body just as she has American blood and she is not loyal to either one. She loves both countries and we have both been able to embrace that. Her mother and I do get along well enough now and we do not have any reasons to talk other than the welfare of Nicole. I talk to Nicole almost every day via whatsapp or FaceTime. All is good with my situation.
I haven't been on here in a long while. I'm glad to see you were finally able to go see your son. Even if it was in Brazil. He knows who his dad is and that is what's most important. Do not ever let that waiver and go see him as often as you can afford too. Believe me I know what it costs. I was surprised that you mentioned my name in your post but it made me feel good to know that at least someone listened and understood what it would take. I know you are still angry inside but the more you let go of that, the better YOU will be and be presentable to your son. Always remember that we have to take care of ourselves first before we can take care of anybody else including our loved ones . Mainly our children. Send me a PM with your number so I can give you a call. Thanks again for mentioning my name in your post. It gave me a great feeling.
Main Foundation Forum / Update
« Last post by Nicole's Dad on July 31, 2015, 03:09:36 PM »
I have not been on here in a long while since Nicole has been coming back and forth. She just left here on July 17th to go back to school in Brazil. Nicole is now 14 going on 21 and we are ahead of schedule with her growing into a beautiful young lady (see attached). She is now planning to move here in December 2016 to do her last three years of high school here. She wants to experience high school here. I believe she will also attend college here as well.
[/size]
[/size]Nicole has Brazilian blood running in her body just as she has American blood and she is not loyal to either one. She loves both countries and we have both been able to embrace that. Her mother and I do get along well enough now and we do not have any reasons to talk other than the welfare of Nicole. I talk to Nicole almost every day via whatsapp or FaceTime. All is good with my situation.
[/size]
[/size]I now have a 2 year old named Felicity which means "Happiness". Happiness is what this little one has brought to our family again and she and Nicole are very close.
[/size]
[/size]I see that most countries are still up to their antics and not returning our children like they should. It's a shame but I know this foundation will continue it's fight to get every last one of them home where they belong.
Hello there, my name is Hana Gan, I just joined this interesting site.  Please check out my story on the facebook webpage "Trapped In Israel"  I too, have been in a nightmare, I'm a canadian woman who made alliyah 6 months ago with my two children, I was pregnant at the time, and my story is a bit different as it is my parents who stole my children with the help of israeli social workers, they took them from me and put a no exit order on all 3 of us.  Since February I haven't been reunited with my kids who up until the time I tried to leave Israel have had full custody in Toronto, Canada.  I'm living a nightmare and would love all the support I can get, this looks like a good place to share ideas and support.
Richardson / Andrew is still in Mexico
« Last post by Trevor Richardson on July 09, 2015, 09:59:55 AM »
We recently had a posting to our Facebook page "BringAndrewHome" saying that Andrew and I have been reunited. This is sadly untrue. Andrew remains with is mother (non custodial parent) in Mexico. While we are still fighting from the US, the Mexico fight has become complicated and dangerous. I am not able to visit with Andrew at this time due to threats from his mother and our inability to combat the legal system there. We think about Andrew every day and thank everyone else who does as well.
Trevor
Main Forum (Goldman) / MOVED: Really need your informative advices
« Last post by TomD on June 11, 2015, 11:24:07 PM »
This topic has been moved to Board Administration.  Previous topics with links for this Dissertation Content service have appeared. User is being banned.

http://www.bringseanhome.org/forums/index.php?topic=4702.0
International Abduction Cases / Thanit
« Last post by JSheetz on June 10, 2015, 10:28:20 PM »
My daughter, Thanit, was forcibly abducted on January 3, 2010.
The abduction was reported in a Hague Petition and a report to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

I have filed for divorce six months earlier in the  U.S., where we had married and lived throughout our marriage (my daughters were born U.S. citizens).

A Spanish law firm conspired with the maternal family to abduct my daughters, as legally obtained emails prove.
The Spanish law firm and maternal family have denied me contact with my daughters since their abduction.
This should never have happened. I am appealing for help to ensure this never happens again.
I have filed an ethics complaint against the U.S. affiliate of the Spanish law firm (I have phone records of calls between him and my wife prior to the abduction - prior to his being part of the case).
I am urging a full investigation - including warrants to view all emails - and if he was party (as it appears) I am demanding not only that he be disbarred, but that he be prosecuted to the full extent for child trafficking.
Please support my appeal by notifying your local news and asking that they inquire about the case.
Also, I found a child trauma therapist who specializes in parental abduction trauma who has volunteered to help me deliver her expertise in the form of healthy, positive messages to all children in need... see our website at:
www.fixthebooboo.org
Yours truly,
Jonathan Sheetz, MD
www.jonathansheetz.org
www.fixthebooboo.org
774 836 4519
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]