Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Main Forum (Goldman) / Re: BRING Noah Robichaud HOME
« Last post by nancykeen on March 15, 2018, 04:53:23 AM »
I am really sorry to hear this! Try to visit http://essay-editor.net/blog/college-essay-editor-the-manual and take advantage of using this source! It seems to be quite helpful, to my mind!
Main Foundation Forum / Truck Graphics
« Last post by stripeman on February 21, 2018, 01:55:56 AM »
 We offer the ultimate in the selection with thousands of kits, colors, and combinations. Check out the designed automotive stripes & car vinyl decals here

India courts do NOT know that the parents and the children are US citizens.  No Hague Convention as abducting mother participates in US custody hearings after a "sole 100% legal and physical custody"order was made to victimized father  in a  California court.   US court established "subject matter jurisdiction" to decide custody, "personal jurisdiction over abducting mother" and ordered her to return children back to father in US, with their US passports.   Abducting mother has not complied.

There is "NO" divorce proceeding.  The issue is only child custody, in California, through UCCJEA, not Hague convention (as abducting mother is participating in the case)

Left-behind USC father filed complaints 4 years ago with US Dept of State, Children's issues, CPIAP program, NCMEC, Alameda County Child Abduction Unit, Dublin Police Services and FBI San Francisco. 

Abducting USC mother shows children in skype for a minute or two per interim  US court order  (after the US custody order in favor of the victimized father) for last 1.5 years.     
USC Children have been detained and are being alienated and emotionally used against their  USC father's custody order.   

Abducting  USC mother also made ex-parte guardianship (after ex-parte divorce in India) without serving the USC father order 3 years ago which were both "set-aside"  2 years ago.

Pls help   Cell :   408-506-9904 ssvssv1@yahoo.com  925-551-8255
I too searching for this...thank you so much for those who posted reply ..This will be very useful to me also..
I have to share some PDF documents here..so this will be very  useful information to me .
I will be eher to check more information like this here.
Thank you!!
I am a writer....currently  working for students who come up with the need of write my essay

Main Foundation Forum / So thankful that this forum is still here.
« Last post by Diane on February 12, 2018, 10:16:58 AM »
Sad to see that there are so few people posting.  Connecting with others going through this nightmare is crucial to keeping your sanity and giving community to finding advice and answers to the myriad of questions and surviving the emotional devastation a left behind parent goes through.   Thanks to the moderators who have kept it going.   
moved offline 02-07-2018
The Village Green / Re: Newbie LBP Questions.
« Last post by LBPOP on January 22, 2018, 06:23:12 PM »
I should be thankful for one reply  :)  because this forum seems to have fizzled to almost nothing except for the spam posts.

Corruption is unfortunately a very common phenomenon nowadays! It knows no boundaries. That's true!
The Village Green / Re: Newbie LBP Questions.
« Last post by BreannaWatson on December 10, 2017, 05:26:34 PM »
Hi there! Even though this is your first post, but I like it! Just keep it up, don't stop! Ask everything you wish to get an answer to!
Main Forum (Goldman) / Re: BRING Noah Robichaud HOME
« Last post by Lindenberg on December 01, 2017, 10:14:24 AM »
I agree with you, that's absolutely disgusting. I hope someone rectifies this oversight.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10