Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Madison Nicole Tenn Abduction  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Donald Tenn

Madison Nicole Tenn Abduction
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »
First and foremost, I am deeply saddened to read these stories of good, fit, willing parents being denied the opportunity to parent their children but even more devastating are the abuses which our children are being subjected to by not seeing or in some cases even knowing the other parents exists.    

My daughter, Madison Nicole Tenn was abducted by her mother Shannon Dawn Phillips on May 25, 2006. Madison was 32 months old when she was taken to Bethany, Illinois and has since disappeared. I was Madison's stay at home daddy, I miss and think of her each and every day. As her daddy I am always concerned with her safety, her well-being, is Madison OK? I sadly do not know. As Madison's primary care giver she ran to me when she was scared, who does Madison run to now? Is Madison OK? Does anyone know? Can anyone help me find Madison?

If you have seen or know anything of Madison Nicole Tenn, please contact me at: donald.tenn@yahoo.com or call me at: 916.226.9226 or for more information, please visit Madison's website at: http://www.dedicatedtomadison.com

Thank You,

Donald Tenn

Offline rachelle4

Re: Madison Nicole Tenn Abduction
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »
Donald, I'm so sorry for what has happened to you and Madison.
She is adorable. You seem like a wonderful father. Do you know if Madison and her mother are still in the US?

Offline vipermann1

• Left Behind Parent
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »
Donald,

First, I am very sad to hear what's happened to you and your daughter.
I read the details on your web site, and I am truely shocked that American Funded agencies are hiding your daughter.

Second, welcome to the support group. Our hopes and prayers are with you.

Thanks,
Uzy Malik

Offline Donald Tenn

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »
Quote from: rachelle4;41543
Donald, I'm so sorry for what has happened to you and Madison.
She is adorable. You seem like a wonderful father. Do you know if Madison and her mother are still in the US?

Hi Rachelle4,

Thank You for your question. No, unfortunately I have no idea at all as to where Madison is hidden. All efforts to communicate with the so-called "authorities" in the area of Bethany, Illinois have fallen upon deaf ears. There are those in Illinois who wish I would just give up and go away. The fact of the matter is, I am Madison's daddy, I love her, I miss her and I know for certain that she needs her daddy in her life. Therefore, I will never go away until she is found and returned home where she belongs.

Thank You,

Donald Tenn

Offline Donald Tenn

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 03:12:09 PM »
Quote from: vipermann1;41572
Donald,

First, I am very sad to hear what's happened to you and your daughter.
I read the details on your web site, and I am truely shocked that American Funded agencies are hiding your daughter.

Second, welcome to the support group. Our hopes and prayers are with you.

Thanks,
Uzy Malik

Hi Uzy Malik,

Thank you for your welcome, concerns, hope and prayers.

I too was shocked to learn of the widespread abuse of federal funding. Agency's that receive millions of dollars to help us and, "Do the right thing" are wrought full of criminal activities. I have learned so much since Madison was abducted, I have heard so many stories from so many people that it is quite frankly mind boggling.

As someone who as always been an honest forthright citizen, I now find myself in a position where I must expose this widespread corruption. How can one know what is going on and not do anything about it? I can not, I have a moral conscience, I must now bring about awareness so that hopefully other children will not be sucked into the abyss of these corrupt federally funded agencies.  

Thank You,

Donald Tenn
Madison's daddy

Offline UD_student

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »
Reading your website about Madison is heartbreaking. A schoolmate of mine in elementary school mentioned how when her parents divorced her mom perjured herself and claimed domestic violence. I recall how she spoke of it tearing her father apart and how complicated it made her life for a long time through the courts. She and her brother ended up being raised by her father without any visits from her mother following the divorce (sadly the mom wanted nothing to do with the kids). Even as a middle schooler, she made it quite clear that the NJ justice system was broken as all a woman has to do is claim domestic violence and then she will have everything working in her favor and make her ex's life miserable. Family court reform is sorely needed.

After knowing someone who has suffered from domestic violence, I find it abhorrent that anyone would make false accusations of that nature. There are true victims who need help and anyone who falsely claims domestic violence is taking up precious resources that others need and making people question if someone is serious or not when he or she claims domestic violence.

I'm praying that you and your daughter can unite permanently and soon. From what you've said, I have a few questions. It seemed that you are currently trying to get a court case in Illinois so that you can work on fighting through their court system to see your daughter since apparently they don't think any other state could have possibly researched the situation and come to an appropriate conclusion? Or can you not start any court proceedings since Madison and her mother are in hiding and you cannot serve them with papers since nobody there feels a need to locate them? Can the California court issue an arrest warrant for Shannon? As ineffective/slow as the Hague Convention is in certain countries, the idea that in the US the government won't help parents locate their abducted children is sickening.